Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2020, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Default A curated collection of Posts That Did Not Age Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, I just - if this is true, it's so juicy it deserves its own thread.

The phrase "For want of a tack, an empire was lost" comes to mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you anyways? Take a look at the trends lately there, pal. Your guild hasnt had to fight for one single mob and now that they do, they are wiping to Trak with 40 multiple times, getting dunked on for Koi's, AG/F is killing one mob and moving over to the next one before you guys even get a shot and then you just rush and engage anyways.

You cant win a race for shit unless you use some cheap trick that will only work once. Your basically lead by a guild that was irrelevant for its entire existence until it absorbed 10 more guild of better quality and now those people are all gone. GL my friend, lets hope Arclers incessant petitioning actually saves your guild. Its all you got left to cling on to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets take a honest look at where Riot stands.

Kicked out of Kael minus any concessions
Kicked out of ST minus any concessions
Kicked out of Icewell minus any concessions
Very close to being Kicked out of VP minus any concessions
Very close to being Kicked out of ToV minus any concessions

Riots new strategy and talking points. We can't race, they have far superior racers..... LET"S JUST WAIT FOR THEM TO MAKE A MISTAKE AND CONCEDE. We can always beat DB and Kittens in competition. ELF LAWYER 2020!!

Only thing I can see at this point, is Riot can't sustain all those mouths only getting Yeli, Zlandi and Vindi. Plus the Arcler meltdown that is taking place. Riot members are waking up and realizing how they've been lied to by Arcler! No way possible anyone can sustain a what? 96% raid attendance for a year?? really?? When Riot earns literally dkp 24 hours a day. NO WAY you maintain that average for a year. Your own GL is screwing you over bigtime and I guess that's okay for some. However, I know a lot of others that are not for cheating members!

Give it another couple of weeks of Riot having the these types of cycles and watch the flood gates open as members leave to app to AG/Freedom and probably TSS.

I'm 100% sure any members wishing to depart Riot would be welcome in Freedom and probably AG. TSS took Bladefrenzy, so no standard there at all. ( love bladefrenzy <3 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rofl one zerg calling another a zerg and saying its the only reason you lost. Dont worry, were only in the first "D" part of DABDA - Anger will be coming soon once you comb through all your fraps and petition trains that arent trains and 6 seconds stalls. By next week well be in the bargaining phase, should be interesting to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the OP, my rank order is a little different, I definitely feel like Freedom/AG are at the top pulling in by far the most loot per capita. With big ticket items going significantly cheaper in freedom due to lower #s. Also I thoroughly enjoy knowing everyone in my guild and seeing everyone contribute - so when others get loot I can genuinely say “I know that person has put in the work to deserve that item” and be sincerely happy for them Vs wow I never see that guy do anything how does he have 6000dkp. For this reason I’d probably put Kittens at #3 behind the two way tie at #1 and then riot at #4 bc the
Zerg does work and they do get kills albeit just the downside of that much overkill is a MUCH longer wait for good items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Win 2 cycles lose 1 cycle. I'll take that every time. We took one on the chin this weekend and were able to laugh about it in the end. My toon that still has Riot /guild access knows that wasn't the case for you. Weeks where Riot doesn't start it with an AoW kill historically haven't gone well lately, and look what happened today...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Sarnak

I spent my Sunday morning cutting my dogs paw hairs and grooming. I guess we all choose different things in life
Old 10-04-2020, 10:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent my Sunday morning cutting my dogs paw hairs and grooming. I guess we all choose different things in life
Post pics you fucking tease.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I practiced calling artillery on hapless bots because people complain I don't know all the good plots and I don't want to disappoint in multiplayer later tonight. Commander to base, commander to base, requesting artillery strike on these coordinates, and then you hear that thump thump from way behind you and you know in like six seconds there's going to be an overpressure shrapnel garden blooming in the middle of the enemy reinforcements. That's a great feeling when it works.

Still I'll give you props the smell of dog is preferable to the smell of cordite ah who am I kidding the smell of my own ballsweat and rotting food inside my keyboard.
Old 10-04-2020, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

cringing for OP
Old 10-04-2020, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

this is a yikes thread, however one thing that still stands true, you dont have warder loot and you are eating our leftovers. You are welcome.
Old 10-04-2020, 04:20 PM
Banned

I spent the morning sleeping off like 20oz of vodka
Old 10-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

big YIKES at OP
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-04-2020, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

My favorite part of this cycle was the 5 flurry train right before Dozekar. And the subsequent trains during Doze, and after Doze.
Old 10-04-2020, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

It's odd that all the people who seem to not like this thread either don't play on blue anymore or were non-factors when they did. I bet that disapproval stings, OP.

Rating this thread excellent based on the Francois post alone, but OP deserves recognition for doing the Lord's work.
Closed Thread