Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2021, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

lol wat?

Its obvious from just a casual glance at UN discord that Detoxx/Furour are bad faith negotiators. The mental gymnastics you FRAG people go through...

"See despite Detoxx being a complete cunt at basically every opportunity, he REALLY has your best interest at heart. It's all a giant conspiracy to use Detoxx's own behavior against him unfairly. Arcler's manipulating you"
Old 01-27-2021, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Imagine a guild that doesn't compete complain about the creation of a rule that moderates competition

We get it, the rule upsets the casuals b/c it requires melee to be bound outside ToV
Old 01-27-2021, 06:02 PM
Sarnak

oooof Sancta I didn't even think about that point..... yeah that vulak rule is a bit rough when your melee aren't bound at tov but then if you were bound at tov then would you not compete more often ?!
Old 01-27-2021, 06:05 PM
Sarnak

You can have wizards/druids evac melee to TOV entrance. Or COTH back if you're desperate
Old 01-27-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine a guild that doesn't compete complain about the creation of a rule that moderates competition

We get it, the rule upsets the casuals b/c it requires melee to be bound outside ToV
Who do you think doesn't have melee bound outside? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2021, 07:33 PM
Aviak

So kittens wants a say on all things raid in the UN now? is that what this thread got to?
Let's see it was ages past (just a couple years ago, maybe 3). Multiple Kittens leaders were heard saying "It's like herding cats" to the point being made to actually go for targets in TOV Kael etc etc you understand what i'm saying. This being said a few of the kittens officers also had snipe crews for smaller raid targets they'd try to hit on quakes (ie fear golems) which kittens officers had also said multiple times they wouldn't organize to get forces going cuz it was too hard. I digress, when the masses of kittens would hear week in and week out. Klazdaxthun says to the guild "Fright just spawned, Dread just spawned, Terror just spawned" over and over and over finally did the officers attempt to get people together to contest those particular spawns. then months would go by until the critical mass, of the masses cries, would push them to do it once again.
I finally organized a few fellow mates to organize our own snipe crew after incessantly watching strats from am/aw. (before you had to be outside of zone when they spawned and rush in). alas word was leaked that the crew had gotten a few golems here and there and senior officers would rush in to take control of the loot and distribute it to people as they saw fit. now when am/aw were suspended for a month oh my the officers shouted with glee that they could finally be the overlords for norrath's mightiest loot tables. not ones to take chances on actually being leaders but to look like bottomfeeders getting that piece of filet when the lions were away.

Not once in that time did kittens leadership ever dispute any raid rules/guidelines call for some sort of summit to rehash things. why now?

Klazdaxthun
Old 01-27-2021, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So kittens wants a say on all things raid in the UN now? is that what this thread got to?
Let's see it was ages past (just a couple years ago, maybe 3). Multiple Kittens leaders were heard saying "It's like herding cats" to the point being made to actually go for targets in TOV Kael etc etc you understand what i'm saying. This being said a few of the kittens officers also had snipe crews for smaller raid targets they'd try to hit on quakes (ie fear golems) which kittens officers had also said multiple times they wouldn't organize to get forces going cuz it was too hard. I digress, when the masses of kittens would hear week in and week out. Klazdaxthun says to the guild "Fright just spawned, Dread just spawned, Terror just spawned" over and over and over finally did the officers attempt to get people together to contest those particular spawns. then months would go by until the critical mass, of the masses cries, would push them to do it once again.
I finally organized a few fellow mates to organize our own snipe crew after incessantly watching strats from am/aw. (before you had to be outside of zone when they spawned and rush in). alas word was leaked that the crew had gotten a few golems here and there and senior officers would rush in to take control of the loot and distribute it to people as they saw fit. now when am/aw were suspended for a month oh my the officers shouted with glee that they could finally be the overlords for norrath's mightiest loot tables. not ones to take chances on actually being leaders but to look like bottomfeeders getting that piece of filet when the lions were away.

Not once in that time did kittens leadership ever dispute any raid rules/guidelines call for some sort of summit to rehash things. why now?

Klazdaxthun
all i remember from your raids were all the farts. I hope you got that cleared up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2021, 07:58 PM
Large Rat

To say Kittens "regularly competes" in ToV is a straight up lie. Before I joined the top guilds Kittens was one I considered, I had friends there who told me they were one of the "top raiding guilds". I decided to app to one of the other guilds. I kept an eye on who contested what, I was learning the end game and curious on who were the "playmakers" and "competing guilds" so to speak. I very rarely ever saw Kittens actually contest a mob. Sure they would occasionally pop into ToV on a quake or respawn and try and snipe a few mobs, but that was it. They seemed to avoid any direct competition on mobs for the most part. So whining about how you dont get a say on rules when you aren't even involved with a lot of the "raiding competition" week to week, is both laughable and stupid. If you guys want to actually compete do it, I'm sure the top guilds would welcome more competition and involvement. If not that's cool, but probably best you go back to the corner and wait for the next suspension to mend that pixel sickness.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxcthius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Klazdaxthun
that was then, this is now. hope this helps.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

That was 4 years and 4 guild leaders ago, Klaz. Time to let go.
Closed Thread