Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been a gradual control experiment. Pavlov's dogs.
How is this like Pavlov's dogs, drooler?
Old 04-20-2021, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone gets sick
Old 04-20-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having had covid is not a badge of honor its either a badge of wage slavery or stupidity.
Please stop with the victim blaming Jibartik!

Quote:
Victim-blaming is the attitude which suggests that the victim rather than the perpetrator bears responsibility for the assault. Victim-blaming occurs when it is assumed that an individual did something to provoke the violence by actions, words, or dress. Many people would rather believe that someone caused their own misfortune because it makes the world seem a safer place, but victim-blaming is a major reason that survivors of COVID do not report their infections. Many survivors are already grappling with feelings of guilt and shame for what has happened. It is essential that administrators do not reinforce these feelings. No matter what they were wearing, how much they had to drink, the victim should not be blamed. It is never the victim’s fault.
Also:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine believing since virus is small, holes are big, virus go through. Like... oh my god. Its like when a retarded baby puts the square peg in the round hole and it works but its obviously wrong...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being so out of shape that you cant breathe with a mask on but think that covid isnt a threat to you specifically lol
Just to be clear, I support your right to wear a mask and post online. My complaint is with Scientism, namely acting like people are correct because of their job description even when they no longer follow the processes from which they derive their authority. It's like a Puritan at the Salem Witch Trials saying his opinion is derived form God because his priest told him so.

I think this is enough posts for the next few months. I will leave it to Toxigen and G13 to carry on the noble battle against ignorance.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Even Bill Maher is calling bullshit on MSM's gross fear-mongering campaign.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Toxigen; 04-20-2021 at 12:32 PM..
Old 04-20-2021, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even Bill Maher is calling bullshit on MSM's gross fear-mongering campaign.

The Importance of Bill Maher’s Liberal Contrarianism
Last edited by Cassawary; 04-20-2021 at 01:01 PM..
Old 04-20-2021, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like Denis Leary just got replaced as boomers' favorite conservative comedian.
Except he's a liberal....and he's calling it like it is.

Maybe watch the video?
Old 04-20-2021, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Maher is a comedian and if you think he's very liberal you're falling for kayfabe.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maher is a comedian and if you think he's very liberal you're falling for kayfabe.
Politics aside (if you're even capable of that)....just watch the video and tell me he's wrong.
Old 04-20-2021, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you actually believe what you typed it shows more how extreme you've been led to by your puppet masters than Maher's politics

Just because you're a liberal doesn't mean you don't question what your politicians do
Old 04-20-2021, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Maher last month: “People go to parties now and they’re like, ‘Can I talk? I don’t know your girlfriend, she might be woke.’” The bit began with calling for liberals to come up with a new “stand your ground law for cancel culture. So that when the woke mob comes after you for some ridiculous offense, you’ll stand your ground and stop apologizing, because I can’t keep up anymore with who’s on the shit list.”
Closed Thread