Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 12:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait Riot actually told Kittens not to come along because it's a free Vulak? Damn lol. Riot knows Kittens will still be their bitch I guess.
brutal.
Old 06-13-2021, 01:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t that exactly what freedom and ag did?
We either remained teamed for conceded mobs, or when 2x were conceded we would compete for 1 and team/trade 2nd. But we always were in the loop together on it, and we sure as heck would've done that Vulak together if that were us.

<Gravity>
Old 06-13-2021, 02:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We either remained teamed for conceded mobs, or when 2x were conceded we would compete for 1 and team/trade 2nd. But we always were in the loop together on it, and we sure as heck would've done that Vulak together if that were us.
Difference is AG was on life support for like 2 years and had no leadership, and Freedom couldn't kill anything alone. Kittens is very capable of getting their own mobs, just as Riot is.
Old 06-13-2021, 03:36 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you think Kittens cares? They are literally the most spineless guild that has 0 pride or respect for their members that literally saved Riot and continues to carry them. To just let Riot bitch slap them around is Riots best achievement as a guild and, quite frankly, impressive. At least AG had a spine and stood up for their members to make sure everything was equal and fair.

I say this to my guildies all the time: I am embarrassed for Kittens at how much of a cuck guild they are. It's quite the sight to see.
Nice try 😂
Old 06-13-2021, 04:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Detoxx apped to Riot, didnt get in. Big mad.
Old 06-13-2021, 04:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you think Kittens cares? They are literally the most spineless guild that has 0 pride or respect for their members that literally saved Riot and continues to carry them. To just let Riot bitch slap them around is Riots best achievement as a guild and, quite frankly, impressive. At least AG had a spine and stood up for their members to make sure everything was equal and fair.

I say this to my guildies all the time: I am embarrassed for Kittens at how much of a cuck guild they are. It's quite the sight to see.
What an embarrassing display of incompetence. You think you will get Kittens to do what you want by saying nasty shit about them? You are just as bad at this half ass information warfare campaign as you are at EQ.

Also, for the record, AG didn't 'have a spine,' they had a heart. They decided to play nice on conceded targets and share pixels with Freedom when they could have stomped you heads up. What kind of a retard confuses shameless acceptance of a handout as some kind of noble play?
Old 06-13-2021, 04:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What an embarrassing display of incompetence. You think you will get Kittens to do what you want by saying nasty shit about them? You are just as bad at this half ass information warfare campaign as you are at EQ.

Also, for the record, AG didn't 'have a spine,' they had a heart. They decided to play nice on conceded targets and share pixels with Freedom when they could have stomped you heads up. What kind of a retard confuses shameless acceptance of a handout as some kind of noble play?
Yes, Detoxx, the savvy political operative that we all know he is, was clearly trying to wage a "information warfare campaign" to influence Kittens. You've cracked the code. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-13-2021, 07:24 AM
Sarnak

boring
Old 06-13-2021, 08:02 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Difference is AG was on life support for like 2 years and had no leadership, and Freedom couldn't kill anything alone. Kittens is very capable of getting their own mobs, just as Riot is.
what did they kill last cycle ?
Old 06-13-2021, 08:14 AM
Skeleton

talking about kittens ....
Closed Thread