Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you making fun of someone's name not being unoriginal, when your toon is named after a character from brawlhalla?
holy crap, I had to look that up. I can't believe Vraxx wasn't of my own making...god damn.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you're so unoriginal that you name your cleric "Ahealer" you search for meaning in the pithy.
You still suck, but I redact my statement about myrddraal
Old 06-12-2021, 11:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarlmarxbros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanq guild leader recorded scripting a Bedain turn in while mid sentence on push to talk comms beating out 10 other sweaty af nerds with no clicking or button tapping being heard in the background, there is a rules change.

Vanq guild leader caught boxing and logging onto another guilds bots to train them, then bald-faced lies to the GMs about doing it, the server is told to 'be nice' to their guild after their slap on the wrist punishment. Said guild leader continues to raid on characters other than his own for the entire duration of his 'ban'.

Vanq guild leader(s) instruct key members to perform actions that result in the bugging out of the kite, while telling ordinary line members 'no, its cool and normal you can burn down tunare with like 70 people' for a dozen+ engages.

Autistic nerd perspective: hey, these guys are trying to rig the game against us!

Not ridiculous perspective: after cheating their ass off, Vanq is told to stop cheating.

Great job Murder She Wrote!

There's just one small detail missing from your eloquent fiction:

Riot spent 12 hours straight attempting to succeed at burning down Tunare.

And I wonder... how did they keep failing?

It should've be so easy since the train bugs out.

I guess yall wiped yourselfs time and time again just to prove a point. (make sense: yall's good natured interior righetouesness knows no bounds verilly!)
Old 06-13-2021, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Poor beta server.
Old 06-13-2021, 01:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great job Murder She Wrote!

There's just one small detail missing from your eloquent fiction:

Riot spent 12 hours straight attempting to succeed at burning down Tunare.

And I wonder... how did they keep failing?

It should've be so easy since the train bugs out.

I guess yall wiped yourselfs time and time again just to prove a point. (make sense: yall's good natured interior righetouesness knows no bounds verilly!)
The train bugs out when you purposefully bug it out. You should ask your guild leader and kiters about it. Ask them why they kept kiting everything around the lake and got most mobs stuck under the world last time you guys killed tunare before today, remember the one where you guys had the zone for 12 hours and couldn't get it done then had to spend more time in there to finally win and you decided fuck it enough is enough lets just exploit this shit and get it done. Or how about the time where galach said not to exploit the call and bug the train and less than 8 hours later you did, and the gm's didn't do shit about it? Vanq's greatest hits right there.
Old 06-13-2021, 01:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The train bugs out when you purposefully bug it out. You should ask your guild leader and kiters about it. Ask them why they kept kiting everything around the lake and got most mobs stuck under the world last time you guys killed tunare before today, remember the one where you guys had the zone for 12 hours and couldn't get it done then had to spend more time in there to finally win and you decided fuck it enough is enough lets just exploit this shit and get it done. Or how about the time where galach said not to exploit the call and bug the train and less than 8 hours later you did, and the gm's didn't do shit about it? Vanq's greatest hits right there.
Keep posting about how the GMs are in cahoots with Vanquish, see how that plays out for you.
Old 06-13-2021, 02:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep posting about how the GMs are in cahoots with Vanquish, see how that plays out for you.
Tell me where I specifically said that in what you quoted. I said tunare was exploited after a gm said not to then nothing happened to the guild that exploited. I'm just stating facts...
Old 06-13-2021, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
GMs aren't in cahoots they just don't have any balls. Lawless server do what you like.
Old 06-13-2021, 02:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tell me where I specifically said that in what you quoted. I said tunare was exploited after a gm said not to then nothing happened to the guild that exploited. I'm just stating facts...
Vraxx is just a grasshopper trying to imitate his sensei; intentionally misconstruing what you wrote, paraphrasing it, and arguing against his malformed interpretation of what you stated.
Old 06-13-2021, 07:30 AM
Sarnak

Burn method pretty easy when you got 150 people.
Closed Thread