Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Juantwo-> Monk-> Blue

Hello, Long story short I was at this pained soul camp for over 30 hours with no issues until I had to go to the bathroom. I killed my PH and others all around, bodies could be seen. I go and took longer than I wanted. I come back and see in my chat box that Pained soul had been there and Someone named Taimor had took him. No tells asking if i was there and it was confirmed he had been there ABOUT a minute, no clue if it was more or less.
Is this ok??? I can't control having to go to the bathroom. I have /petitioned in full disclosure and was confirmed who did kill it and I was told he was in the right.
I am not trying to be a pain, sincerely. May I ask for a second onion? Does this post from Menden not account for all non raid mobs?i realize PS is not listed on here but they were talking about similar non-raid camps. How can I tell what is ok when it comes to matters such as these?
Posted from MENDEN:
Players can absolutely go AFK while camping SF, but they must engage within a reasonable amount of time. I would say 5ish minutes for this encounter. This mob is soloable so no real force is needed. With that, if Player A was camping SF, SF pops, Player A is throwing some buffs on and it takes 5 minutes and 10 seconds to do this(plus med time), I wouldn't advise Player B to attack SF, that'd be a douche move. If SF pops and Player A attacks SF and obviously kiting(delaying), then use your best judgement. But if you are going to step in and nab someone's SFs, there's always a chance you will be suspended so don't cry to me, be damn well sure you are in the right because if that kiting player is trying to slow/snare/gain mana/whatever and you use this post as an excuse to attack SF, I will come down on you hard.