Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2021, 04:45 PM
Banned

The dude from that trashy as f show Big Mouth is probably liberal because I believe his gf/wife is Jewish so statistically she would be likely to be, just a guess though

Some of his stuff is funny

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-24-2021, 04:50 PM
Banned

Or if we are talking about ever and 90% of black people are democrat then that would mean Eddie Murphy, Kat Williams, and Bernie Mac are all probably democrat comedians and they all got funny stuff
Old 10-24-2021, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

sorry all of those are canceled alt righters. eddie murphy maybe but I promise you hes a tax man republican and 70% of what he's joked about is cancleable but he keeps a low profile these days.
Old 10-24-2021, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shawk confirmed comedy police.
Be warned; you're on notice guys!

If you tell a comedian not to joke about something, they will joke about it, if they're a good comedian. As they should. Attacking sacred cows is what comedy is about.

Dave's point is extremely relevant about how nobody cared when the rapper DaBaby literally *KILLED* somebody, but when he made homophobic remarks only then is his career over. This is why people say the LGBTQ community has so much power; you can literally murder somebody and nobody bats an eye. But if you offend a gay person, you're officially screwed forever. Reflect on that a bit, what kind of society operates that way? It's completely backward.
This is give or take around 4 years too late.. Everything you republicans say is 4 years too late..
Old 10-24-2021, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

JM is an alcoholic woman abuser (big daddy conservative class), canceled, NEXT!
Old 10-24-2021, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is give or take around 4 years too late.. Everything you republicans say is 4 years too late..
Why? You're just posting another non-answer. "You're too late" just means "you're wrong". Great, explain why.

Here, respond with five whole separate sentences. No image memes. Just five actual sentences of your own thoughts. I challenge you.
Old 10-24-2021, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JM is an alcoholic woman abuser (big daddy conservative class), canceled, NEXT!
I dunno much about him personally, dunno if he even really has a Jewish gf since anything said in standup can be a lie/made up story for comedy’s sake
Old 10-24-2021, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

well incase you didnt know this 100% of what is important is who he is personally, NOT his act.

This is comedy, not private life.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? You're just posting another non-answer. "You're too late" just means "you're wrong". Great, explain why.

Here, respond with five whole separate sentences. No image memes. Just five actual sentences of your own thoughts. I challenge you.
Same reason superbad isn't funny today, but it was funny at the time.. Nothing controversial to me, just of the time and that time has pass.

Watch a boomer laugh at an offensive joke. It is enough to make you puke. It is just trashy now, not comedy really.

But like I said if you are a cave man, its fun.
Old 10-24-2021, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same reason superbad isn't funny today, but it was funny at the time.. Nothing controversial to me, just of the time and that time has pass.

Watch a boomer laugh at an offensive joke. It is enough to make you puke. It is just trashy now, not comedy really.

But like I said if you are a cave man, its fun.
Cool! So who do you consider a funny standup these days?
Closed Thread