Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVolaju [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol what, why? I feel like I am at a disadvantage not knowing anything heh. I dunno where to go to level, what kind of gear I should be going for, how to make money quickly. Haha I don't even know my way to the "obvious" places that people say to meet them at, my response is usually like "Umm, where is that?" and there like ".....are you kidding?" lol. And on top of all that kind of stuff, I don't know any other players/groups/guilds on the server so I am like almost always playing alone unless there is a random group who takes me in haha.
The best part about classic was logging in creating a level 1 char for the first time, and not knowing a damn thing. Then spending the next 4 years having the most fun I have ever had playing a video game.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Half the fun of the game is the exploration and discovery. I still remember the first time I saw some barbarians at the orc lift in GFAY, all in bronze armor. They looked so cool. Then we had a naked Ogre that came to Orc Hill for a few days. He was a local celebrity. Folks would bring him out food and drink. Those were the days.

I am on EST if you need someone to group with. My Shaman, Goatfist, just hit 11 prior to the server going down. He's in EC currently. I got a level 4 Mage named Maginot at the Orc Lift. Give me a holler sometime. I'll be on a lot over the weekend.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Kobold

you know, you could always get a leg up and start your 12 step program before the server comes back up...

well, welcome to the addiction that is p99, we hope you enjoy your looooooooooonnngg stay
Old 04-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

I remember feeling so proud that I knew how to travel between Freeport and Qeynos, and up to Halas.

The tunnel down to BB, Everfrost side... and how dark it was as Barbarian.. I used to run down the tunnel backwards, because I could use the candles on the wall as guides, otherwise I'd get so turned around and lost I'd never make it to the zone.

Good times.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:22 PM
Large Bat

I originally started just before Luclin - but do recall getting lost and dying so many friggin times...just wish I remembered more than I do...gonna run around on Another Classic to get my bearings. Pretty stoked for Friday.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Kobold

I just started up before the servers went down too. Got a new bard and necro rolling at about level 4 or 5 atm.
Closed Thread