Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya what the DT cycle "Seems" to do is save up dts. Instead of dting every 30 sec it "seems" to just machine gun you on engage.
Holy crap that's awesome. Send me some frap links, I wanna see that warlock in action

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanforce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like this, and if guilds decide to start competing then they can no longer engage the mobs that are left up.
Nah I think let the competition happen. Its not like Taken or BDA will be on FE/IB/TMO level anytime soon. If at some point they start getting tough in VP/Trak/CT/VS then we can talk about adding them to the "uber" club.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy crap that's awesome. Send me some frap links, I wanna see that warlock in action
Hah i think the most i've seen at a time is 7 or so DT's. It was brutal. FE got that CT after we got machine gunned.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

2 hr/1 mob rule is just a rotation between fe/ib and tmo. It's a good start, and works well while tmo is raid suspended, but its going to be those two groups trading mobs once tmo is back and everyone knows it.

alarti's proposal is good. if fe/ib would agree to it, it means you can still have competition, but lets the 'casual scum' (you guys crack me up) compete with other 'casual scum' and have lots of fun while doing it.

I think you guys all need to come to some sort of agreement on your own, but from where I'm sitting, this is a reasonable concession that looks good on paper and would probably look good in practice.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 hr/1 mob rule is just a rotation between fe/ib and tmo. It's a good start, and works well while tmo is raid suspended, but its going to be those two groups trading mobs once tmo is back and everyone knows it.

alarti's proposal is good. if fe/ib would agree to it, it means you can still have competition, but lets the 'casual scum' (you guys crack me up) compete with other 'casual scum' and have lots of fun while doing it.

I think you guys all need to come to some sort of agreement on your own, but from where I'm sitting, this is a reasonable concession that looks good on paper and would probably look good in practice.
Thanks deru !
Sarnak

So Alarti's response to Rogean's post of:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we do not see a significant improvement in the behavior of the raiding guilds and how they treat eachother, Velious will be released without raid content. To be clear, we want an enjoyable raid scene for everyone, not just one or two guilds.
Is to leave it the same. Ok, you can stop posting now.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Aviak

No reason BDA/ taken should be locked out of trak/vs/ct/inny they can obviously kill them. Whatever new raid policy should have them included on kills for these top mobs.
Old 12-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

The major flaw I see in Alarti's proposal is that you're still denying 6 classes of epics outside of your own guild - edit outside of IB/FE/TMO
Old 12-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

the other option i can see would be a 2 hr/2 mob rule.

if you were to take ct/vs/trak:

ct - tmo kills - > fe/ib kills -> 'casual scum' kill here
trak - fe/ib kills - > tmo kills -> 'casual scum' kill here
vs - tmo kills -> fe/ib kills -> 'casual scum' kill here

in practice, I think alarti's proposal would mean more mobs overall for the 'casual scum'. but I guess this way all the targets would be open to at least 1 'casual scum' kill a month.

**edit** alarti's proposal doesn't 'lock out' any guilds. if bda wants trak/vs/ct (ie, the 'top mobs') they can still compete on those mobs.
Old 12-27-2013, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ungriim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The major flaw I see in Alarti's proposal is that you're still denying 6 classes of epics outside of your own guild - edit outside of IB/FE/TMO
Not denied. Earned. There has to be some reward for a effort based system too. This is a happy compromise imo. Most people didn't get epics until well into Velious. This is why alot of epics were changed to have more obtainable parts, Bard/Wiz/Dru/Ranger etc.

@lazcar this is a compromise not a fully casual raid scene. Taken if they had VP keys could kill in VP too. Any guild can kill trakanon or VS/CT. To make it competitive... can you beat TMO/FE/IB to them?
Closed Thread