Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Kobold

Default Sisters camp in OOT

Hey guys trying to get to the sisters camp in OOT. Currently sitting on the northern dock with the NPC florin binfurr waiting for the boat to EFreeport. Is this correct? Also once on the boat I believe the sisters camp/island is the first stop?
Old 06-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

You are correct. In the future you can find this sort of hunting spot info (and more) on the Project 1999 wiki. One place to start would be the Per-Level Hunting Guide:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide

which has info for the Sisters and many other great places to level.
Old 06-23-2014, 04:55 AM
Kobold

the wiki has nice maps, the boat stops at sister island. enjoy your camp.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:11 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Is there a non-evil equivalent to this camp that maybe i didn't see in the guide? Or better yet, would an agnostic High Elf Enchanter be okay to do this camp as long as I was willing to give up my hometown?
Old 06-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Kobold

Would not recommend for an enchanter. Charm kill or group in other locations that don't hurt faction. Camp is also taken a lot of the time due to guides and being known as a good cash camp. If it is your main and you don't have port you either have to wait or play a diff char. Exp is pretty slow, esp for enchanter that can charm kill more efficiently where there are more mobs. I would recommend mistmoore and solo / group depending on your mood.
Old 06-23-2014, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

One thing about the wiki map is, I think it's backwards as far as the boat routes go. I'm pretty sure I found out long ago when I was trying to camp jboots that the wiki says the boat from faydwer to antonica goes on one path and the boat from antonica to faydwer goes on another, but it's actually the other way around.

The thing I'm trying to say here is, watch carefully as your boat is travelling and spam /loc so you can tell where you are on the map. Don't just assume the boat is going where it says it's supposed to be going.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 06-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing about the wiki map is, I think it's backwards as far as the boat routes go. I'm pretty sure I found out long ago when I was trying to camp jboots that the wiki says the boat from faydwer to antonica goes on one path and the boat from antonica to faydwer goes on another, but it's actually the other way around.

The thing I'm trying to say here is, watch carefully as your boat is travelling and spam /loc so you can tell where you are on the map. Don't just assume the boat is going where it says it's supposed to be going.

On live that was correct. Despite Faydwer being East of Antonica, the boat traveled west across OOT to drop you in Faydwer. Here on P99 they corrected it so the boat goes East to get to Faydwer.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:28 AM
Aviak

This camp can be great exp, just add in the other 4 similar level sisters. No swords from them but good exp. Also, as most people just camp the 2 in the hut, if the camp is taken you still have 4 mobs for exp while you wait.
Closed Thread