Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Ferguson Police Chief says Officer who shot Michael Brown did not know he was a robbery suspect at the time of the confrontation." (via the press conference being held right now)

WELP
This isn't 100% confirmed but the word is that Michael Brown and his friend were in the road, blocking traffic and the cop was telling them to gtfo and the physical confrontation ensued.

The part I'm dying to find out, what essentially matters the most; was Brown shot repeatedly in the head and chest AFTER he surrendered. Now that would be a cold-blooded execution and obviously at that point the cop should be arrested and tried for murder.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT Sidelle dances on a dead dudes grave because he was a scary black
Or because he was a fucking thug who we now have video evidence of strong arming some guy half his size. You're the only one who mentioned his race, shut the fuck up.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 08-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Banned

isnt first time people have been shot putting their hands up, i can link probably 5 videos off the bat with the same thing

police are taking their rights too far and use petty shitty excuses to get away with murder now days, fuck them
Old 08-15-2014, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't 100% confirmed but the word is that Michael Brown and his friend were in the road, blocking traffic and the cop was telling them to gtfo and the physical confrontation ensued.

The part I'm dying to find out, what essentially matters the most; was Brown shot repeatedly in the head and chest AFTER he surrendered. Now that would be a cold-blooded execution and obviously at that point the cop should be arrested and tried for murder.
Have a co-worker in this area whose father in law is a sergeant in the force. He didn't surrender. He charged the cop.

It's my understanding that in the process of Brown being arrested ( hands on car and then moving to put cuffs on ) he started resisting, fight ensued and they fell into the cop car with Brown on top raining punches down to the cops head. Then while fighting for gun two shots went off in car, Brown ran, cop got out yelled freeze and then Brown turned around and said something like " what you gonna do, shoot me " and charged him.

If this is the real story then I can't blame the cop who was already beaten up, pumped on adrenaline, and saw the 300 pound guy who just beat on him charging him. Makes sense he fired over and over again. Doesn't make it right, but it does make sense.

My question is why did they have a single cop in the car vs. two in such a bad area? Sounds like bad policy to me.

Regardless, guy was a thug/criminal that didn't deserve to die, but no real surprise he did.

Sad really.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffin 7.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isnt first time people have been shot putting their hands up, i can link probably 5 videos off the bat with the same thing

police are taking their rights too far and use petty shitty excuses to get away with murder now days, fuck them
Police culture is so shitty. Big part of the reason quality people don't become cops is that they can't imagine living in a high school football team locker room for the rest of their professional lives.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a co-worker in this area whose father in law is a sergeant in the force. He didn't surrender. He charged the cop.
Oh, well if a cop from that area says that's what happened, sure. Thanks for the inside scoop! lol
Old 08-15-2014, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or because he was a fucking thug who we now have video evidence of strong arming some guy half his size. You're the only one who mentioned his race, shut the fuck up.
This is cause to celebrate his death?
Old 08-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, well if a cop from that area says that's what happened, sure. Thanks for the inside scoop! lol
Doubt there is a video of this cop robbing a little Indian man of his swisher sweets.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:33 PM
Banned

thank god the cops deal with these shitbags so i dont have to

thanx badge bros
Old 08-15-2014, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
little Indian man
Closed Thread