Default #1 reason to roll red

project1999 blue saturday night

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2015, 12:39 AM
Kobold

Dang, where is that?
Old 04-05-2015, 12:57 AM
Orc

roll red because they hate having to look hard to find people to kill. If more people join they can get out their psychopathic blood lust earlier and still have time to raid POH and get their phat L00tZ to get the pixels they need to kill people easier though they claim pixels don't matter to them but don't f with their pixel hunts or else.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallow2345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
roll red because they hate having to look hard to find people to kill. If more people join they can get out their psychopathic blood lust earlier and still have time to raid POH and get their phat L00tZ to get the pixels they need to kill people easier though they claim pixels don't matter to them but don't f with their pixel hunts or else.
lots of normal people watch their screen for 16hours inthe 1/5 chances their guild gets an attempt at VS

u rite
Old 04-05-2015, 01:10 AM
Banned

got any coke
Old 04-05-2015, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of normal people watch their screen for 16hours inthe 1/5 chances their guild gets an attempt at VS

u rite
It's funny how hardcore casuals have gotten because they "only" have to wait 16 hours for a given mob to spawn. Short variance has destroyed raiding as a source of EQ fun. We used to be waaaaay more laid back about raiding back during +/- 48. Imagine shifts of one person watching those windows semi afk. Send batphone, raid, go back to your life. Now we have whole guilds socking for 16 hours straight. You cretins have taken a giant leap back for mankind.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny how hardcore casuals have gotten because they "only" have to wait 16 hours for a given mob to spawn. Short variance has destroyed raiding as a source of EQ fun. We used to be waaaaay more laid back about raiding back during +/- 48. Imagine shifts of one person watching those windows semi afk. Send batphone, raid, go back to your life. Now we have whole guilds socking for 16 hours straight. You cretins have taken a giant leap back for mankind.
I see a lot of TMO in that picture. Surely they arent waiting for LCY to open up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Banned

Red is pretty fun, I started this group today we were killing frogs at the ent of Uguk.. we were naked mostly, couple of little hand me downs and cloth armors. We were doing pretty good, level up a few times, move down into the fungus cave... killed there for a bit, level up a few times, make our way through heart spiders, got a shield as a prize.

Level up, moved a bit further down, started camping the woven grass bracer froggy.. moved further down in a bit later cus we were out leveling the frogs, closer and closer we made it, to the lguk zoneline, got there and now are discussing heading up to sol A to do the same thing there.

The rate that you level here, and can crawl through classic dungeons on red is AWESOME. its like each dungion is a D&D modual and you and your friends are going to finnish it after slamming some mountain dues in one night. and you dont need to twink yourself at all to do it. Just be like, tonight Ill be a ogre, oh cool you want to be a hafling? alright fine sure whatever...

I should add our group is 2 pallies, an SK a War a wizard and a shaman who for the majority of the night canidanced Inner Fire 100% of the time.

Its different, its like a fun fast and wild version of EQ. I can get behind it.
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 04-05-2015 at 01:49 AM..
Old 04-05-2015, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see a lot of TMO in that picture. Surely they arent waiting for LCY to open up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am unfairly singling out casuals, but when I say raiding sucks now... it's universal. Quite a bit of it to do with having to deal with them thinking they are people though.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am unfairly singling out casuals, but when I say raiding sucks now... it's universal. Quite a bit of it to do with having to deal with them thinking they are people though.
Completely agree with you but for totally different reasons. To each their own.