Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Default Thine olde FTE

Autofire?

During ye olde classic era, there was not such an automated method to bring forth a dragon unto thine encampment.

Each night, I sat in a candlelit tower cell and write my commands out upon ash-blackened parchment in the finest yellow ink, as set forth in the traditions of pre-antiquity Norrath. Sealing each missive with the wax from a melted candle. I then dispatch the lot by reputable courier to my factotum, who is good enough to enter my instructions into the server register of Verant HQ.

I once, many years passed, achieved an unheard-of FTE of seven months, fourteen days, and eight hours whilst socking, and I have heard of times beneath six months for those fortunate enough to have acquired elusively quick steeds. Though my heart is not at ease, for I fear this new generation of paragons, many of whom are nought but well-intentioned scoundrels, are simply possessed of greater potence than the beloved heroes of yesteryear. Why, I remember when all sang the praises of Classic, Kunark, and today, nought but the cries that she is but a woman of ill repute and one viable build echo through these hallowed halls.

As for Northern Temple of Veeshan, why, the less said the better, I think.

On an unrelated topic, I have come into the possession of a rare first edition of Holgresh Elder Beads for monks of dubious talent, and was curious what price the market might bear for such an heirloom.
Old 12-21-2015, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

You don't get banned for using autofire... see P99 v Catherin 2012(ish)
Old 12-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Kobold

Autofire, voice modulators, and pretending to be a young girl in Everquest all quality past times.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Banned

When I awoke my aluminum eye and gazed into the many faceted Networked tunnels, following by memory the rote path of old to the once Mighty Bastion of Classic Everquest Forums, which now stands in ruin, my heart fluttered as I gazed upon this new threadde, of Unique and Motley Nature... but I have given unto ye three stars of the night sky for thy prose waxes on in untame fasion.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I awoke my aluminum eye and gazed into the many faceted Networked tunnels, following by memory the rote path of old to the once Mighty Bastion of Classic Everquest Forums, which now stands in ruin, my heart fluttered as I gazed upon this new threadde, of Unique and Motley Nature... but I have given unto ye three stars of the night sky for thy prose waxes on in untame fasion.
they were better without that drivel...
Old 12-22-2015, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they were better without that drivel...
Yeah obviously there's just no room on this board for anything but Swish making the same "BDA is a zerg / tyrants of the server" post 83 times a day from his garbage can

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 12-22-2015, 02:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah obviously there's just no room on this board for anything but Swish making the same "BDA is a zerg / tyrants of the server" post 83 times a day from his garbage can
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2015, 05:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think its cute that you look out for your roleplay buddy. Do you roll dice when you male stories in the tunnel? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-22-2015, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

THIS IS NOW A THREAD ABOUT BDA.
Old 12-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lictor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Autofire, voice modulators, and pretending to be a young girl in Everquest all quality past times.
Sounds healthy and normal. Certainly nobody here does this.