Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one nailed me. I have multiple accounts and multiple forum accts as well. This one says April 2011 why I don't know because it was 2010 this acct was made. So that date in itself is wrong from the website for what reason I don't know. However my necro acct farmed the wurmslayer and I posted it here in this acct not even realizing I'm sure that I was on this one. Does it really matter, is that your smoking gun?

My smoking gun was that many accts on this server are going to be banned for selling items accounts platinum and services off-site.

You can laugh all you wish, but when enough attention is drawn, many many accounts will go offline permanent.

Will yours be included?

Also for the posters saying "Omfg mods please ban OP"

I haven't done anything wrong except post an external link, you get a warning g for that. You get banned for making g false accusations and exploiting the game, those are provable and proof was sent.

Sit back and await the end of the BS.
I thought you weren't posting here anymore?

Also, you are lying. Your old posts are pretty clear. Either you lied in them or you lied now, both can't be true though. Either way, you are a liar.

Why would anyone lie about something like this??? If only I could come up with a reasonable answer...
Old 03-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Fire Giant

This hasn't been moved to RnF yet? Wow
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 03-13-2019, 12:34 AM
Kobold

9/10 thread would read again
Old 03-13-2019, 07:40 AM
Kobold

It’s like a never ending train wreck. It’s horrible but you can’t look away.
Old 03-13-2019, 11:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This hasn't been moved to RnF yet? Wow
Old 03-13-2019, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone for themselves and if I see you camping what I want, I'm taking it. Try to stop me, we both know no one cares right.

So pathetic your lives are you sit and wait days for my reply. Lame ass social media rats, probably all connected to your fake ass world, posting pics of your kills and getting all worked up when a bitch sends titty pics, oh wait, you learned by example that's right. Lab rat ignorant tools, work on this post now.

My new mission is to ruin your land. Go cry about it, I'm sure everyone here cares about you.
10/10 meltdown would fap again
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re just very naive as to how much time and resources it takes to eliminate rmt, especially for a volunteer staff. Your link is actually making it worse because now more people have access to a resource they might not have known about before.

Hope this helps.
Mead you were 200% correct definitely shouldn't have posted here or gone into so much debate and arguing about what I felt was right.

Lesson learned, I'll advise Llandris that it's going on and/or msg the parent companies if nothing is done. Since I have a few allies now that fed me resources to end it.

Last chat about this issue, also warning to all acquiring from said site. Be careful what you ask for.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was 4/10/2011
I decided today to roll on p99 from EZ. Updated all my files in seperate Titanium folder and getting this same issue. One out of 20+ tries so far showed server select, but didnt let me log in. Thought it was me, glad i see it might not be.

This was 4/15/2011
I have a Wurmslayer i would like to sell. PST in game Tluth for more info. Thank you. Considering Necro items as well with trades.

Lol
This forum needs a like button so I can hit it for this repeatedly.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

So as this thread comes to a close, I ask you all:

What did we learn here? Are we all better people for having lived through this experience? Will the tales of Tluth be passed down from the elders, to enrich our children's lives with the wisdom of what not to do?

Regardless of your perceived outcome, I think we can all agree on this ... The most important thing was the friends we made along the way.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So as this thread comes to a close, I ask you all:

What did we learn here? Are we all better people for having lived through this experience? Will the tales of Tluth be passed down from the elders, to enrich our children's lives with the wisdom of what not to do?

Regardless of your perceived outcome, I think we can all agree on this ... The most important thing was the friends we made along the way.
Good friends indeed!
Closed Thread