Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2019, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Why do you keep referring to me as OP and RMT'ER in same sentence. I've never RMT a day in my life on any platform. First off band wagon kids, if it was my site I'd never post shit about it. I'd ride the gravy train and be quiet. That's how u make money stupid fucks.

Second I hate the fact it's done so I'm exposing it, had nothing to do with any bad transaction, can't even see any relevance but shows your age by your stupid ass comments. Third I never said I take care of disability people, said I deal with your kind all day, fucked up high as a kite entitled kids that believe the world is their playground, usually I put you punks in jail daily for it. Because that feeds my business locking thieves and scammers and punks up everyday.

Yeah my equity is a garbage can your right, but I've made that in 15 years paying my taxes and mortgage, don't have a moms basement, mom has her own house that I pay for.

My kids aren't in this, but you claim I live in a basement so I said I don't have kids like yourselves. Quite frankly I'm embarrassed I ever gave a shit about this run a muck server or it's illicit activities and counterbalance favorites.

I got quiet because my point was mute and no one gave a shit except to detract from it that I blow up. And to call me a RMT player or boxer for posting in petition and here to ask staff for help when it's obvious none care.

Already said do your thing, I'll never mention it again and game is on.

Everyone for themselves and if I see you camping what I want, I'm taking it. Try to stop me, we both know no one cares right.

So pathetic your lives are you sit and wait days for my reply. Lame ass social media rats, probably all connected to your fake ass world, posting pics of your kills and getting all worked up when a bitch sends titty pics, oh wait, you learned by example that's right. Lab rat ignorant tools, work on this post now.

My new mission is to ruin your land. Go cry about it, I'm sure everyone here cares about you.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherubim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is worse than the old yahoo chat days.

he hasnt replied today, must be busy working in that factory he goes to every day just for something to do. being he is obviously rich and all
Who ever said I was rich? I work hard sorry to say for my funds. Have since I was 14. I semi laugh inside seeing the imagined comments.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Wow
Old 03-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

I just came

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh shit...

nailed him. nice job forum questers! **HIGH FIVE**
No one nailed me. I have multiple accounts and multiple forum accts as well. This one says April 2011 why I don't know because it was 2010 this acct was made. So that date in itself is wrong from the website for what reason I don't know. However my necro acct farmed the wurmslayer and I posted it here in this acct not even realizing I'm sure that I was on this one. Does it really matter, is that your smoking gun?

My smoking gun was that many accts on this server are going to be banned for selling items accounts platinum and services off-site.

You can laugh all you wish, but when enough attention is drawn, many many accounts will go offline permanent.

Will yours be included?

Also for the posters saying "Omfg mods please ban OP"

I haven't done anything wrong except post an external link, you get a warning g for that. You get banned for making g false accusations and exploiting the game, those are provable and proof was sent.

Sit back and await the end of the BS.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came
Lol. This is the most accurate and short post I read. Yeah I got eaten alive for sure.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

And I could care less what or how Boutik operates, don't know him just helped him out cause aaezil jumped his shit along with the same lame ass 9 posters.

You all still buy my shit daily in game so laugh all u want. Enjoy the pixel wealth haha.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just came
Old 03-12-2019, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Its easy to imagine a guy with a successful career of hard work, 370K in property equity, with enough income left over to pay his mother's mortgage....who is on record having an absolute meltdown in tells and ooc about the WL geo camp on P99. Yes, totally normal and cool of course.
Old 03-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Everyone just let the fact soak in that this is supposedly an old ass man with college aged kids. I am terribly sorry for your family sir!

OP also has never learned the difference between your and you’re as is evidenced by his location and sloppy posts. This is the hallmark of a true retard.