Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 05-30-2019, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Some these guys have been leveling with my alt. Good folks that I've seen.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

A leveling guild that does casual raiding? And named after one of my favorite operatives in Rainbow Six Siege? Sounds like a winner.

Thickcut, Level 4 Ranger, just made this character yesterday. Gonna be a long climb on this character, would be nice to have friends to do it with. Eventual goals are to do some planar raiding for armor (eventually replace with Velious gem armor) and work towards my Epic. Will eventually roll a Paladin as well once I scrounge together some funds to gear it. Right now I'm just surviving on the humble rusty short sword and cloth armor, as we all once did.

I have Discord on my tablet and a headset for voice chat, can fill out an application and be available for an interview.
Last edited by Loadsamoney; 06-05-2019 at 08:17 PM..
Old 06-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

I’m in the same boat. I have a 10 warrior in the guild named Semperfii that’s looking for work!
Old 06-07-2019, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Been with these guys for a day, really cool leveling guild with lots of generous people, always willing to help others out, always fun to be had in guild chat.
Old 06-07-2019, 09:00 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to aWildMeatloaf

Haven't played in 19 years. Just made a wood elf ranger. Is there any chance I can join?
Old 06-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Kobold

Aye we'd be happy to have you guys join us! Just look for any <Castle> member and send them a tell and they can hook you up with and Officer for an invite.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Sarnak

Yay Ranger! Was my first and main class 1999-2002. Made it to level 54 before going on to DAoC, AO, EQ2 and then WoW. 20 years later here I am again lmao. I currently have a 19 Druid and a 10 warrior and Ranger. Not as much time to play anymore but it’s awesome non the less! Have fun!
Old 06-08-2019, 07:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I would like to join you guys. Currently a lvl 8 troll shaman fooling around the swamp. Wouldn’t mind getting to know some people’s and leveling with them. Like the former posters I’m returning to the game from the 99-04 era. (Just went out of town so won’t be back on until Friday though)
Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooksie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to join you guys. Currently a lvl 8 troll shaman fooling around the swamp. Wouldn’t mind getting to know some people’s and leveling with them. Like the former posters I’m returning to the game from the 99-04 era. (Just went out of town so won’t be back on until Friday though)
Right on, send a tell to any <Castle> member and they can hook you up with a Officer to lower the drawbridge for you! Also feel free to message me in game on Pintark or Priblund.
Old 06-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

I'm Level 44 now, and everyone in Castle is plotting how they're going to stop me from leveling anymore. >.>