Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2019, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Booted bard makes absurd claims. Legit.
Booted by?
Old 12-29-2019, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what loes have I told. I'm waiting.
Lets just start with the thread title

" Kingdom poaching all clerics "

Shall i go on?
Old 12-29-2019, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets just start with the thread title

" Kingdom poaching all clerics "

Shall i go on?
Nobody proved that to be false. Personally I known4 who were poached and one told me that got a pixel package.. Next.
Old 12-29-2019, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody proved that to be false. Personally I known4 who were poached and one told me that got a pixel package.. Next.
I am proving it. I play a 50 cleric and have never been asked to join Kingdom, even though I have played with many members. You believe what others tell you about their pixel package, but not what I tell you. Thats fine...how about this one then?

"Every cleric above 40 is in kingdom anyway."
Old 12-29-2019, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am proving it. I play a 50 cleric and have never been asked to join Kingdom, even though I have played with many members. You believe what others tell you about their pixel package, but not what I tell you. Thats fine...how about this one then?

"Every cleric above 40 is in kingdom anyway."
Maybe you just didn’t make the Kingdom cut.
Old 12-29-2019, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't gatekeep 40+ clericing....
Old 12-29-2019, 05:20 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
If by pixel package you mean we provide peridot stacks to active raiding clerics then yes, you nailed it.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never seen a large guild that didn't have many people who ranged from completely useless to complete assholes. So until you actually really do vet your people this one will cause more laughter than anything.

Even if they try though, it won't work. The maladjusted juvenile psychopathy is almost always strongest within the leadership itself, so they have about as much ability to properly vet someone as they do of getting a date next weekend.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

Can confirm as a Kingdom Cleric, I was lured by puppies and offers of daisies.
Old 12-29-2019, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never seen a large guild that didn't have many people who ranged from completely useless to complete assholes. So until you actually really do vet your people this one will cause more laughter than anything.

Even if they try though, it won't work. The maladjusted juvenile psychopathy is almost always strongest within the leadership itself, so they have about as much ability to properly vet someone as they do of getting a date next weekend.
I like you. Carry on brother.