Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 04:40 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe it's to learn y'all a lesson who voted for the split.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI
Old 01-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe it's to learn y'all a lesson who voted for the split.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9sDn_2XkI
I was initally against the split. Did the Teal xfer at almost the last minute and haven't regretted it once. Also, I'm only 30 since I'm a filthy casual. I might feel differently If I were in the top end.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:00 AM
Banned

P99 continues to suck cause the GM makes poor decisions Teal was a disaster they didnt even wait a week before making it
Old 01-08-2020, 05:19 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfuneral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 continues to suck cause the GM makes poor decisions Teal was a disaster they didnt even wait a week before making it
LOL, there were 300+ in GFay during peak hours after the split still, even with the populations dropping down to 800 on Green/600 on Teal during peak, that's still a ton of people. The server split was the least of the issues that are ongoing for the servers.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:24 AM
Banned

o rly
Old 01-08-2020, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfuneral [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
o rly
ya rly
Old 01-08-2020, 07:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Level 40+ on Green is an absolute ghost land outside of HHK, I'm sure teal is the exact same way. The servers are running at like 300-600 people... Blue was successful because it had an awesome population and the Norrath felt full. If you don't merge the servers soon you are going to do permanent damage to the player base because its just shedding people by droves at this point.

Cool idea for two servers, it didn't work out well, merge back into Green please
Green is not a ghost town outside of HK, your population quote is way off, Blue was successful and fun long before it had anywhere near the population it does now, and the servers aren’t “shedding people by droves” because of the split.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
You’re an idiot.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:46 AM
Kobold

These servers arent being merged til after legacy items are removed, it is already a headache for the DEVS with all the crying posts now, this way 2 times the ppl can get legacy before they disappear, you can make these same exact posts all you want but just like the tons of change the list posts, it isnt going to change anything.
Old 01-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Banned

No fuck off

Camps are already 2 hr wait list or more on green. Most nights iblog off after 3 hrs. If they merge you will cry a fucking river of piss and tears for ur teal sever back. 40+ is already bad on green. Hhk is perma camped and solb is 30+ most nights 3 exp groups.

Did i mention to go fist urself op?
Closed Thread