Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Kobold

First ban had to have been Copenhagen. If you were here from day one you have to remember his /ooc rant. Didn't take long...
Old 02-27-2010, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First ban had to have been Copenhagen. If you were here from day one you have to remember his /ooc rant. Didn't take long...
Ok, updating to Copenhagen barring further argument! :P
Old 02-27-2010, 03:15 AM
Fire Giant

Tryfaen had his burning rapier before me.

I was unaware that the quest was broken and you could skip a few steps, but either way we both made sure to have the quest fixed for the future.

First full blackened iron set was me as far as I know =p
Old 02-27-2010, 03:18 AM
Planar Protector

God, this thread is going to become SUPER long. I vote we put an end to it right now.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:19 AM
Orc

Pretty sure I got the first GBS. Got it on the day they patched her in.
Old 02-27-2010, 03:23 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via MSN to Jify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL! I was actually going to add this, but I couldn't remember his name. Yes! I remember him calling Nilbog out! You're going to regret this! I'm going to put a WORLD OF HURT on your server.. bwhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhah

Aside: Nice job Hasbinbad! Everyone knows I have limited online time now, so I'd rather you keep the list updated! You're the man for the job!

I got Server first Maestro Lute on Doug, not sure if that's list-worthy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2010, 07:03 AM
Banned

I was the first person on the server to loot a Manastone... It was supposed to belong to Pheer

I was the first to be un-banned I think?

Bubbles received the first free Manastone

I was the first to level from 1-50 in a single day from the Tumpy Tonic exploit

I think the first Boxes of Abu-Kar were looted in Rathe Mountains off of Hill Giants by Penoy, then Galahad, then Pheer (in that order, i didnt get mine till much later). This was when we were the only people on the server above 30 - the closest to us were around 20. (After Reiker got banned, Zithax didn't play for a while from what I remember...)

Hope everyone is still enjoying Project 99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i got 50 before magic did

galahad was first level 50, then i got 50 a few days later

edit: also my sk wasnt the first 50, umor and matahari's boxed sk were both there before me

I've never boxed in my life. I grinded Derrp up , anyone that raided with me knows that I don't dual box. I've told you this like 20 times and you still try to slander me. I've had each and every gm check on me. I'm sure. Never once did they say we were boxing. Talk to your friend secrets and ask. Or any other gm. But stop slandering our names Pheersome/feign. Not very nice of you to do. Gives Ib a bad name.

Btw. Pheersome only got 50 first by hanging on Galahad's coat tails. AFK for 10 hours play for 14 afk for 10 hours play for 14. Only way he beat my magician to 50. Atleast we did it legit.
Last edited by matahari; 02-27-2010 at 02:10 PM..
Old 02-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

matahari, you box and it's extremely obvious

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-27-2010, 02:06 PM
Aviak

bard = mythoxxus .
ranger -= Tantalar ! either way he was wayy ahead even without tumpy.
magician = 2nd is me! 2 days behind pheersome.
warrior = Crow or Sever ? Wonton,olympia ?
enchanter = xzerion, allizia ?
cleric = Alemada
rogue = otto ? hasbinbad?
druid = penoy
wizard = Astro!<
paladin = barthorn< I was thinking of , sorry bayer mixed up the b names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
shadowknight = questionable. Derrp <me again than umor than feign. Believe wenai had one first though not sure on name.
Necromancer = Doom ? not sure on this one. nice guy though and german!
Monk = someone fill this in. Zithax ? Crunchy ? could be someone else not sure.

Jify was ahead of everyone at one point = )

Trolls don't get slower xp , no need to put sloths' name up there ;P. Test it! you'll see.
Anyway this is like a Ib bragging thread with some miss information included.

I'd like to say congrats to Everyone that got 50! It's not easy. Especially on your first character with no help in anyway. Just enjoy the ride, because when your 50 either alts or raids or farming. Thank god we love alts!
Last edited by matahari; 02-27-2010 at 08:40 PM..
Closed Thread