Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2020, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes that recruitment part of news letter!

Charrossa<TSS>
52 Heretic of the Iksars!
Yeah that part is definitely not cool, they should not be talking about recruiting people away from our guild by offering them dkp packages. By putting that out there publicly it might make other people in our guild think about dkp dumping and jumping ship before it's too late.
Old 09-24-2020, 02:32 AM
Sarnak

Itt : butthurt competitors

Itt2 : each post is more advertisement for this amazing piece of elf journalism

#winning #freedomfries
Old 09-24-2020, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

visceres right. everyone who's making fun of this should be ashamed of themselves, imho. the newsletter maker put a lot oef effort into it and is probably really hurt you're saying all these mean things about their newsletter. ppl have feelings, for Fucks sake!!

honestly just shameful behavior from my own guild. maybe you should try making a newsletter that fwiggin Whips Ass, maybe you'll see its not that easy?? I definitely look forward to receiving the next Freedom Newsletter & epscially seeing who will be Patriot of the week (Epic) ftw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2020, 06:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony of calling out people's reading comprehension followed directly by referring to a newsletter as a magnum opus is embarrassingly dumb. As an FYI, there is a website called google where you can actually look up the definitions of words before you use them!
Are you retarded? Genuine question because if you're going to call me out for reading comprehension when you can't wrap your head around the sarcasm laid on thick here then it's back to remedial English class for you. Thanks for the hot Google tip, you silver-tongued devil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2020, 06:34 AM
Sarnak

I find it funny that Freedom folks take time out of their day to make a propaganda newsletter that says they want to avoid unnecessary drama/RNF and then post it just to create unnecessary drama/RNF .....

Then call out Riot folks for taking it "too seriously" ......really guys?

This is the childish behavior that causes the petitions you're complaining about. Play dirty and complain when you're actually called to task?

Pandemics, murder Hornets, fires, god only knows what else but these guys are the most toxic shit I've seen in 2020 thus far.
Old 09-24-2020, 06:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it funny that Freedom folks take time out of their day to make a propaganda newsletter that says they want to avoid unnecessary drama/RNF and then post it just to create unnecessary drama/RNF .....

Then call out Riot folks for taking it "too seriously" ......really guys?

This is the childish behavior that causes the petitions you're complaining about. Play dirty and complain when you're actually called to task?

Pandemics, murder Hornets, fires, god only knows what else but these guys are the most toxic shit I've seen in 2020 thus far.
Murder hornets will always bee #1
Old 09-24-2020, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. FREEDOM IS A HOME FOR NERDS
Old 09-24-2020, 09:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to the forum rules that is spam and is a bannable offense.
I thought spam meant that a message was repeatedly sent, over and over.
Old 09-24-2020, 10:06 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought spam meant that a message was repeatedly sent, over and over.
A quick Google suggests; "irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc."
Old 09-24-2020, 10:07 AM
Sarnak

This is a safe space
Closed Thread