Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savazuul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I banned the ones I found, so if they aren't banned then no.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2021, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trash
definitely not gonna watch that. God was a myth developed by people who didn't understand why the sun rose and fell each day.

Also, fuck U2 and their incessant sanctimonious virtue signaling.

Nobody likes you Bono, you are a #2

(anyone who gets that is awesome irl)
Old 10-25-2021, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
definitely not gonna watch that. God was a myth developed by people who didn't understand why the sun rose and fell each day.

Also, fuck U2 and their incessant sanctimonious virtue signaling.

Nobody likes you Bono, you are a #2

(anyone who gets that is awesome irl)
Sad eyes, crooked crosses
In God's Country
Old 10-25-2021, 10:54 PM
Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I just looked. Both users are banned, but not linked to IK/JD.
Old 10-25-2021, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savazuul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, I just looked. Both users are banned, but not linked to IK/JD.
Thank you very much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2021, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sad eyes, crooked crosses
In God's Country
If god wants to have business with me, he can give me the moses treatment.

until "the voice" or himself materializes on this plane, he doesn't exist.

pics or it didnt happen.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If god wants to have business with me, he can give me the moses treatment.

until "the voice" or himself materializes on this plane, he doesn't exist.

pics or it didnt happen.
“Faith is reason grown courageous”

Doesn’t apply I just like it as a quote. And yeah fuck Bono, he is the biggest shit in the world, even bigger than the one Randy Marsh took [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2021, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
When you call out everything as bigotry or racism, then nothing is bigotry or racism.

So you gotta pick and choose the fights, lest everything get lost to white noise. Also, it will be able easier to recognize bigotry against trans folks when you all get it together and decide whats cool and whats not. It varies by the day. In some communities the term "tranny" is somehow derogatory.

In the right connotation, I can make, "Valued alternative lifestyle Citizen" derogatory.

When people are perpetually offended, everyone else stops to care, because there is no help for the perpetually offended, they are quite happy being miserable.
I could say a lot about this. The trans community probably won't have it together for a long time yet. A lot are in the woke-left activist crowd (which includes a lot of non-LGBT people too, but that's another discussion). Those types, yes, are always looking for the offense of the day.

But there are as many that you'll barely notice. The ones that just go on and live their lives in their identity as they are. I never saw the appeal of the woke crowd as it felt sort of cultish; a mirror of extreme-right evangelism. To some degree it's like the deaf acceptance debate, you have to adapt to fit into society.

But that doesn't mean a lot of people on here aren't disgusting either. It's kinda gross just how many posts are thinly veiled hate. Though more commonly it's not quite what I'd call hate but disgust. From a non-American perspective, this community is pretty backwards especially taking into account the age demographic.

Comes down to context not just a word or two. Misgendering by accident vs on purpose is a good example. Same word, very different intent. And you learn to read intent very well when you live it.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could say a lot about this. The trans community probably won't have it together for a long time yet. A lot are in the woke-left activist crowd (which includes a lot of non-LGBT people too, but that's another discussion). Those types, yes, are always looking for the offense of the day.

But there are as many that you'll barely notice. The ones that just go on and live their lives in their identity as they are. I never saw the appeal of the woke crowd as it felt sort of cultish; a mirror of extreme-right evangelism. To some degree it's like the deaf acceptance debate, you have to adapt to fit into society.

But that doesn't mean a lot of people on here aren't disgusting either. It's kinda gross just how many posts are thinly veiled hate. Though more commonly it's not quite what I'd call hate but disgust. From a non-American perspective, this community is pretty backwards especially taking into account the age demographic.

Comes down to context not just a word or two. Misgendering by accident vs on purpose is a good example. Same word, very different intent. And you learn to read intent very well when you live it.
not gonna pretend to ever understand, so...

Thank you, Fellow American.

Edit: still reserving the right to crack jokes about anything at anytime.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
not gonna pretend to ever understand, so...

Thank you, Fellow American.

Edit: still reserving the right to crack jokes about anything at anytime.
one or more of you is Canadian.

that's trouble a brewin'
Closed Thread