Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Default Kriot wants even more charity pixels?

-Vadore Riot
11:23 PM Yesterday
Add: “Any Guild or Alliance may kill Dain up to two times in a row without restrictions. Once a Guild or A…”

-Vadore Riot
11:24 PM Yesterday
Add: “Any Guild or Alliance may kill Tormax up to two times in a row without restrictions. Once a Guild or…”

-Vadore Riot
11:24 PM Yesterday
Add: “Any Guild or Alliance may kill Yelinak up to two times in a row without restrictions. Once a Guild o…”

You've gotta be kidding me, do y'all have no pride? All of ToV is already on a charity bag limit system because you guys can't compete. Rather than get better at the game, you want to continue to change the rules of the game...

What is the rational for wanting this, other than you simply can't compete so you want a free mob every third time around. I guess we'll see how you try to spin it, and how strong your politics game is, the game you apparently prefer to play.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:26 AM
Skeleton

Riot is now a casual guild ?
Old 07-02-2021, 07:42 AM
Sarnak

There are more outstanding petitions for city leaders than ToV.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are more outstanding petitions for city leaders than ToV.
What does this have to do with anything?

Also, if Kriot stopped cheating then there wouldn't be outstanding petitions.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've gotta be kidding me, do y'all have no pride? All of ToV is already on a charity bag limit system because you guys can't compete. Rather than get better at the game, you want to continue to change the rules of the game...

What is the rational for wanting this, other than you simply can't compete so you want a free mob every third time around. I guess we'll see how you try to spin it, and how strong your politics game is, the game you apparently prefer to play.
Says the guild that killed the server first charity vulak. Your favorite GM is the one that originally instituted bag limits maybe you can go cry to him to get them revoked.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:24 AM
Fire Giant

Can we do that class R class C and FFA rotation again? That seemed like it worked well!
Old 07-02-2021, 08:47 AM
Kobold

K2C1 hasn’t reduced toxicity.

The solution is… More bagged mobs? More of what hasn’t helped lower the server temperature?

How about K3C1 on existing bagged mobs.

I’m no Elon Musk. But if a process doesn’t seem to work, maybe re-eval the process before expanding the scope?

I’m sure there’s an executive Vp of financial logistics somewhere who disagrees with me.

Maybe an HR manager.

So. Why does K2C1 suck so bad? Because after you compete for a mob and win it once - you’re already staring at the possibility of hitting limit.

You kill a mob? Great. Your reward is you get at most 1 out of next 2 spawns.

K2C1 effectively “feels” like… less.

What would be so so so much better while only changing things by like 10%?

K3C1

Everyone’s thinking it. I’m just saying it.

3 in a row is an achievement. 2 in a row? Well they just gave us the 2nd one.

3 in a row is 100% more fun. To play. (If your guild is active in game and not just at political manipulation).

100% more fun for only 16.6% more mobs? Literally what’s not to love!

Cmon Friends! Let’s reduce some toxicity here!
Old 07-02-2021, 09:12 AM
Sarnak

bag limits working great. add 'em to city leaders. move to resolved.

(straiker, time to delete.)
Old 07-02-2021, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Bag limits on ring war as Vanquish desires would be charity pixels. There have been no ring war petitions since the rule changes.
Old 07-02-2021, 09:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bag limits on ring war as Vanquish desires would be charity pixels. There have been no ring war petitions since the rule changes.

Riot when they want your vote: “Guys let’s make Ring Roll a random! That’ll give each of us a fair shot…”

Riot after they take 99% of Ring 10’s for themselves. Sharing ZERO: “look at how few petitions there are now. Isn’t this better for everyone?”
Closed Thread