Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2021, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part about the raid history page is that the only mention of Dawn Believers is that it was dissolved.

As if the creation and existence of DB was unworthy of mention, but it's death was worth noting.
Hey now, DB had two of the best RNF threads ever, we made our mark on p99 history lol.
Old 08-13-2021, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Read the whole thing.

Now that A/A is no more, <Riot> guys have had time in the sun, I would support removing rooted dragons. It isn't right in the grand scheme of this game to keep it. (but it was cool seeing the zone for a small time)

I would also support nuking Green server and rolling them into Blue. Its the same population we had prior but split. Hard to find the obscure stuff in the tunnel now.
Nuke those silly camp rules before they come back.

What the raid history taught me more than anything was the value of a single server experience.
Old 08-13-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part about the raid history page is that the only mention of Dawn Believers is that it was dissolved.

As if the creation and existence of DB was unworthy of mention, but it's death was worth noting.
If you know factual non bias information regarding Dawn Believers raiding.
Please contribute that information in the appropriate section. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everyone is welcome to help improve the P99 raid history so long as it's not inappropriate.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Raid_History
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While I certainly don't want to raid on a 1 guild server....

Riot was formed to kill aftermath. It was the rallying call throughout it's discord until AM was gone. YoU'rE BeInG SeRvEd HuMBlE PiE HoW DoeS It TaStE AM??

So let's not pretend.

Also while we're on our moral high ground, all Riot had to do was let Detoxx app. Like just apply to the guild. Didn't even have to take him in, just APPLY so he could play with his group of friends who joined Riot. And they would still be happily killing every single dragon for free, uncontested, without bag limits.
QFT. Twochain pretty much always on point.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please contribute that information in the appropriate section. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everyone is welcome to help improve the P99 raid history so long as it's not inappropriate.

I love how this information is passed down like oral history and multiple story tellers on this page are saying the information is inaccurate.

If only we had some historian who actually took the time to review all of the old forum posts to actually have something objective and non-biased....who am I kidding, that would be an absolute waste of time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-13-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

Riot never made me pee my panties.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love how this information is passed down like oral history and multiple story tellers on this page are saying the information is inaccurate.

If only we had some historian who actually took the time to review all of the old forum posts to actually have something objective and non-biased....who am I kidding, that would be an absolute waste of time. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For years I have retched my soul over the idea of someone actually documenting the history of EQ and UO. Both live and Private. There are so many important stories that are lost to history. I really to my deepest core wish someone would start filling that void. I don't think I could do it. I can't explain how deeply I want this.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For years I have retched my soul over the idea of someone actually documenting the history of EQ and UO. Both live and Private. There are so many important stories that are lost to history. I really to my deepest core wish someone would start filling that void. I don't think I could do it. I can't explain how deeply I want this.
I contributed my Gimpatron portion to that page.
Old 08-13-2021, 05:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno about all this, I'm still getting to tank dragons and giants on the regular, we are definitely not done [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which ones? Lul
Old 08-13-2021, 06:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:

pretty sure they had the lowest person koi kill since rooted dragons
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread