Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2021, 04:48 PM
Banned

2)*
Old 08-27-2021, 06:35 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to point out some things that my be able to help you guys succeed more in the raid scene.

1) Riot is too complacent in their old zerg mentality of clearing mobs one by one to the target and won't adapt. In addition, old play makers are retired/afk/Green/etc and new playmakers need to emerge. Kittens is knowledgeable on the engages, yet needs more repetition and both guilds need to work together more to become successful.

1) Kriot leadership determines the best thing to do is contest Lady M for over 4hrs, not realizing it's better to pivot to another target and not go down the route of triples madness when more than one guild is there. This is a prime example of poor leadership decisions by wasting everyone's time and willpower while a perfectly uncontested dragon is up (Lord K, Vyemm).

3) Lord Vyemm - Uncontested. Instead of utilizing this time to train and practice in a competitive environment, you guys automatically revert to pulling solo and clearing the old fashioned and unsuccessful way. Sure, you got the kill. Did it benefit you guys in any way or did you learn anything from it? No, you did not.

If these simple leadership problems are addressed, and you guys actually practice competitive engagement practices, I firmly believe you can climb back into the winning column and boost morale overall.
And what would you do about the blatant cheating?
Old 08-27-2021, 06:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you tried crying about it? lol jk
Old 08-27-2021, 06:55 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you tried crying about it? lol jk
No I don't take this game seriously, I just hate cheaters.
Old 08-27-2021, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutsax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I don't take this game seriously, I just hate cheaters.
You have replied to this thread like 30x that qualifies you as taking it serious, hope that helps.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:03 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have replied to this thread like 30x that qualifies you as taking it serious, hope that helps.
You conflate replying to cheaters with taking a game seriously, they aren't mutually inclusive.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You conflate replying to cheaters with taking a game seriously, they aren't mutually inclusive.
it is when you reply over and over and over and over. thats called taking it serious. hope that helps.
Old 08-27-2021, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Please explain how you think a foot racing python script works
Old 08-27-2021, 07:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no way u can script those races
How would you know if you haven't tried?
Old 08-27-2021, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Don't continue to make excuses and not address the root problem.

Man Up
Closed Thread