Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgijoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the guild leader tried to do a raid in runny eye, and didn't even attend it, HIS own friggen raid and he was a no show......
LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't let a faggot cum guzzling slut bag like that get you down
ROFL
Old 11-10-2009, 03:46 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

exactly penoy lol.. I have tried to stop communicating with them multiple times, but they keep trying to stir crap up with me. lol
Old 11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Abra, I don't really know you and am not going to profess to. We maybe have been in the same group one or two times I think. Similarly, I wasn't there for whatever incidents may have taken place and really don't know much about them. I'm not going to comment on any that in a specific way because I can't.

However, I think you have had ample opportunity to state your case. Being removed from the "members only" area of the forum doesn't really have any effect on that - you already posted to the public area of it - and was quite appropriate given your departure. Your (pertinent) comments, all of them I have seen, have been vague with statements such as, 'I'm not going to name names'. You've went to making a comment on the SoF guild thread here, to posting an entire thread about it. Necessary? No. Attention seeking? Seems so.

If you have a problem with the guild leader and have not been able to resolve anything through other means, then it's fair to say as much in the SoF thread here, that you had a bad experience, and then let everyone else make their own decisions about joining. Myself, I don't have a problem with that. But you've taken an issue with him and maybe a couple others, and gone from saying that you like most of the people and want to see the guild flourish, to basically having a vendetta against the entire organization and making your dirty laundry public. As if announcing you had left and then proceeding to tell everyone how to play and act wasn't insulting enough. Really, your first post here, specifically the letter you quoted from yourself, and the creation of this thread in general, is quite telling for anyone that actually reads any of this.
Last edited by Vandole; 11-10-2009 at 04:01 PM.. Reason: Typos
Old 11-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

You basically said that some people in the guild were disrespectful, greedy, stupid, and didn't know how to play their class. And then you proceeded to make it sound like you cared. And you wonder why you got the response you got.

I leave groups without warning all the time due to something in real life. I don't buff or port people all the time. I'll charge guild members whatever I feel like for an item, they don't have to buy it if they don't want. I certainly don't need some whiny ass brat who thinks he's entitled to it. I do stupid shit all the time playing my char, I really don't need you telling me how I don't know how to play my class.

As far as promoting the guild, you did a good job of it. Cause I want to play with a guild that doesn't put up with jackass know it alls. My advice to you is to grow up, some of us have lives beyond EQ, the moment you realize you don't know it all and stop giving unwarranted advice will be a step in the right direction.

Shades of Fury is a casual friendly guild and from everything I've seen they are very helpful, not greedy, funny, sociable, and decent players.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Skeleton

Talking Lmfao

You think you're hot shit on a free emu server no one really cares about? only to relive nostalgia and play casually? let me tell you something, I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server. I provided names to the GMs who i believe cheated, and i bet they are officers/or a leader in IB, but they denied this or chose not to respond. So i went out of my way to explain why i would like to play on this server with no cheaters, but that is impossible on any Emu server. If you can play a expx10 phat l33t drop server as soon as you're banned, i hardly cared i dont get to play on project 1999. Im a college student, so i have about 70% free time and i dont care about my grammar on this forum or whatever jesters cap you are wearing to be like "oh what an immature post".

This little quote down here made me rofl in tears because it had so much DRAMA, sooo much DRAMA in his words like you are the SHIT man. Wearing your gucci bandanna? I be you were good googly moogly'n while typing that up in microwin pro-word 2010. Im not bashing anyone in particular, just drama incarnate because its useless to impose your feelings 10 years ago when frankly only 200 people give a shit, im just commenting because its hilarious.

Im probably the nicest enchanter on the server, i buff every noob i run through in oasis, i give some low chars 100-250 pp or so when i see them, and i generally like everybody--but i guess the real bashing is in the forums, have fun with your server guys im probably going back to PEQ or DOTA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You left the guild, so I chanaged your status from Full Member to Newbie. That is standard procedure for most guilds. What is said after you disband on the member forum regardless if your name is mentioned or not is our business and not yours. Move on buddy.

Like I said on our public board:
"It sounds like somebody doesn't get enough attention at home, so begs for it in toontown.

I thought I was pretty diplomatic in my post."

Doraf
Leader of Shades of Fury
Project 1999 Guild
Old 11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

as a guildy of theirs, I understand your concern, i said I wasn't going to name names because this post is and was not meant to call people out, it was meant inform other players of this great server so they would not have to be subject to this sort of thing.

secondly, you obviously have no clue about what went on, or what is going on, and as a member of their guild, I can understand how your comments would be swayed to their favor,

you didn't see the tells I received after I left, and how badly I was treated in the guild forums after they banned me thinking I would never see them.

Again, it would be in your guilds best interest to stop trying to dig this up and troll me, as I have not once said anything that was immature, or disrespectful to your guild that was not justified, or was in response of a troll post made by your leadership.

at this point, its probably best to deal with the fact I have exposed SoF for what they are, you should focus on fixing the guild, before hurting even more with troll posts directed toward a person you all have stated multiple times means nothing to you.. If I really meant nothing to you all, there wouldn't be all these posts here directed to me. lol
Old 11-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwinter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server. I provided names to the GMs who i believe cheated, and i bet they are officers/or a leader in IB, but they denied this or chose not to respond. .

Show us the proof... otherwise stfu ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwinter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server. I provided names to the GMs who i believe cheated, and i bet they are officers/or a leader in IB, but they denied this or chose not to respond.
Im sure thats the reason you got banned, stop trolling and be honest...
Last edited by Penoy; 11-10-2009 at 04:32 PM..
Old 11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Skeleton

Abra man i applaud you, but this is what happens when a EQ """""legit""""" *cough* goes free. I'm probably contributing to the drama on the forum, but you're great to group with man, have fun.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgijoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as a guildy of theirs, I understand your concern, i said I wasn't going to name names because this post is and was not meant to call people out, it was meant inform other players of this great server so they would not have to be subject to this sort of thing.

secondly, you obviously have no clue about what went on, or what is going on, and as a member of their guild, I can understand how your comments would be swayed to their favor,

you didn't see the tells I received after I left, and how badly I was treated in the guild forums after they banned me thinking I would never see them.

Again, it would be in your guilds best interest to stop trying to dig this up and troll me, as I have not once said anything that was immature, or disrespectful to your guild that was not justified, or was in response of a troll post made by your leadership.

at this point, its probably best to deal with the fact I have exposed SoF for what they are, you should focus on fixing the guild, before hurting even more with troll posts directed toward a person you all have stated multiple times means nothing to you.. If I really meant nothing to you all, there wouldn't be all these posts here directed to me. lol
Old 11-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Skeleton

Hahaha theres the proof right there- denial for cheating, trying to deny it some more. I'm going to be nice and not post names, but Vexa is probably 100% legit, only nicest person in that guild that actually cares about other players on the server. Sounds like you are from/adore other IB members and its kind of hard to show proof, you should edit your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show us the proof... otherwise stfu ...
Old 11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Aviak

ok good proof sir..GG
Closed Thread