Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Skeleton

Lawl...../thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok good proof sir..GG
Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwinter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lawl...../thread

ok?? not sure what that means .. go back to dota and PEQ like you said, your no longer a member of p1999, so stop trolling..
Old 11-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

Denying makes you guilty since when? Go start your own QQ post this is Abra's!
Old 11-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgijoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, you are on all the time, and you are one of the people that bail on groups all the time as well, and doesn't buff, my pet got one haste the entire time we grouped last time, and the other melee were bitching about not getting haste also, and to top it off, you don't slow the mobs either, I check for that shit as I played a shaman on live servers, so why, would I want to talk to you about a issue that is partly your fault?

just so you know, cause you obviously don't, a shamans role in groups is to malice if need be, and slow every mob, keep melee and pets buffed up, and not drain the healers mana from your canni because you are to lazy to heal yourself. do yourself a favor, and read up on your class, cause you have no clue how to play them. good day
Calling a spade a spade. Here is Abra showing his true colors complaining about a shaman in our guild. My God, that Shaman must be the most horrible player on the server *head explodes*. Seriously, get a life, I got a headache reading that. I didn't realize that there even existed a person that serious about his EQ playing. I fuck up constantly, I'm certainly not the most efficient player, sometimes I just send in my pet, sometimes I get in an melee as a necromancer when I should probably meditate. I certainly don't need some twit like you telling me how to play.
Last edited by eqravenprince; 11-10-2009 at 04:51 PM..
Old 11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Aviak

Neverwinter you make me laugh, I love how you try to tell everyone here how you were banned because you were telling the GM staff how other were cheating.

You know the real reason you were banned and there is nobody to blame here but yourself.

You continued crying about it only shows how you really do care or you would of just left and continued on.

As for people cheating in general. If your caught you will be banned. No questions asked. Same goes for Boxxing. everyone has been warned about these things and try to play stupid when they get caught.

So if you are one of these people you have been warned again. And if any of us catch you there will be no warning or second chance.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

there are quite a few nice members in SoF, to name a few

skeletonya
hypnotiq
seuriu
rupes
schwip
dianamel

to name a few, I am sorry to these people, and wish them nothing but the best in their future, my groups are always welcome to them. there are more good players I have grouped with also, in case someone feels left out..
Old 11-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwinter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha theres the proof right there- denial for cheating, trying to deny it some more. I'm going to be nice and not post names, but Vexa is probably 100% legit, only nicest person in that guild that actually cares about other players on the server. Sounds like you are from/adore other IB members and its kind of hard to show proof, you should edit your post.
Damn Neverwinter, I didn't know Jerry's Kids had a college. Maybe it is best you got banned. It seems that you need to invest more time in college or the very least, basic English. ESL?

Regardless of your spelling or grammar, at least develop some thesis before posting. All your posts sound like the ranting of a drunken Hollywood homeless man.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

again eqravenprince < shad >

I already said you had nothing to do with me leaving, but if you want me to include you in this list i can.

you said you had to go cause wife needed you, hey man, im married to, and I completely understand, how many times do I have to say that eq is a game, and real life comes first,

stop trolling in a argument that isn't yours, or you may find yourself in the middle of a mess you can't port out of.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirgijoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are quite a few nice members in SoF, to name a few

skeletonya
hypnotiq
seuriu
rupes
schwip
dianamel

to name a few, I am sorry to these people, and wish them nothing but the best in their future, my groups are always welcome to them. there are more good players I have grouped with also, in case someone feels left out..
To be honest, I don't know why anyone in our guild would group with you after seeing your behavior. Say you are sorry for being a jackass and hope that in time people will forgive you.
Skeleton

lol i just read all the posts seems like a high school classroom! GG KIDS!!! LAWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn Neverwinter, I didn't know Jerry's Kids had a college. Maybe it is best you got banned. It seems that you need to invest more time in college or the very least, basic English. ESL?

Regardless of your spelling or grammar, at least develop some thesis before posting. All your posts sound like the ranting of a drunken Hollywood homeless man.
Closed Thread