Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Orc

I'm really no one to say, but this just looks like you did a /who Dark to get a list of the DA people in the zone and then a /who Ing to get a list of the IB in the zone. A complete /who list would show DA and IB names mixed in with each other along with any completely anon players or unguilded players.

As I said though, I'm really no one to say. Just looks like a scam to look as if you did everything correct and to the rules when you really just want things to go your way.

Lanys_T`Vyl
Old 05-21-2010, 10:08 AM
Aviak

Well it make sense that if you wanted to know how many of a given guild were in the zone to lay claim that you would only do a /who *guild*?

At least it would make counting easier with a one glimpse rather than sorting out all the others? Especially if the zone has a lot of folks, different guilds and folks anon and whatnot. You cant really tell for sure whose part of the opposing force if they arent tagged folks.

At least that's seems logical to me?

My ride
Last edited by Senadin; 05-21-2010 at 10:11 AM..
Old 05-21-2010, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsetta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really no one to say, but this just looks like you did a /who Dark to get a list of the DA people in the zone and then a /who Ing to get a list of the IB in the zone. A complete /who list would show DA and IB names mixed in with each other along with any completely anon players or unguilded players.

As I said though, I'm really no one to say. Just looks like a scam to look as if you did everything correct and to the rules when you really just want things to go your way.

Lanys_T`Vyl
also, shouldn't this be in the flames / rants discussion?

Sounds more of a bitch about policy.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go away troll.

We've tried many times to have fair, logical rules put in place that would avoid these circumstances altogether. Your guild has fought tooth and nail in opposition to reason, and you've proven you're only interested in rules that suit your best interests.

Here is our conversation minutes before you posted, showing both members within our raid force and highlighting your foreknowledge of the unguilded raiders:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, OP got owned!
Nice try though!
Having unguilded people in your raid force is totally legit and that screenshot even shows that they were part of the group.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having unguilded people in your raid force is totally legit and that screenshot even shows that they were part of the group.
Agree, why shouldnt unguilded count if they are part of the raid?
Old 05-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DA trying to say that their "raid force" included members from outside their guild.

For those of you that don't know, and before you start spouting bullshit please listen. A raid force is 15 people(*see below). IF 2 guilds are camping a mob then its first come first serve. WHEN that 2nd guild shows up, if the first guild drops below 15 they forfeit their first shot. So you all please tell me what you think this SS means.

*This is where they gray area is.

It's gray because of this rule:
Q: What is a raid force?
A: For technicalities sake we will define a raid force as a gathering of 15+ people.

What is a gathering? in guild? out of guild? Can dark ascension hold a zone with 5 DA and 10 non tagged people?

Discuss?

Quote:
So you all please tell me what you think this SS means.

I will tell you what I think this SS means:

I think it means that you are playing on someone else's account? What does "taking over" a character mean?!?!

I think it is you sir who are breaking the rules here, so to act in a manner that the raiding guilds seem to do, here goes...

I'M TELLING MOMMY ON YOU!
Old 05-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

What bugs me is that the OP seems to conveniently neglect to mention the conversation he had with DA and the fact that the raid party in question included 14 DA and only 2 non-DA.

Instead he uses a hypothetical situation like this:

Quote:
Can dark ascension hold a zone with 5 DA and 10 non tagged people?
That's an attempt at misdirection, pure and simple.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Sarnak

That does sort of seem like account sharing is taking place here. Anyone have a lvl 50 paladin I can play?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Boy am I dumb. Here I am killing gnolls in blackburrow in order to slowly work my way to the double digit levels, when all I had to do was 'take over' a level 50 char? How does one go about that by the way...buy all the character's stock and vote in a new Chairman and CEO?
Old 05-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Large Bat

BUMP, a wipe makes this a moot point.

/wink ~ you know who i'm talking about

Rey.
Closed Thread