Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 PM
Large Bat

Default Utopia Project (Leveling Guild, Newcomers Welcome)

Utopia Project

Our goal is to create a community that encourages harmony through our three principles:

1.) Friendship
2.) Respect
3.) Adventure

A large part of our Project is welcoming new and/or returning players back to P1999 server and giving them a place to experience the best part of EQ, that which has always set EQ apart from any other MMORPG… the community.

Utopia Project is designed as a leveling and adventure guild. With weekly guild grouping events focused on traveling to the far reaches of Norrath. Exploring zones not usually inhabited!

We also will assist new players in acquiring basic adventuring gear and serve as a collection point for low-end gear donations from other players/guilds on the server.

Through our continuing collective efforts, we will continue to grow the community of P1999, one player at a time!

Visit our forums to say hello and apply for the guild:
www.utopiaproject.freeforums.net

We are now, un-officially, the largest active guild for players between levels 5-15! Recruitment focus is moving this week to the Qeynos/Halas area so keep an eye out for us!. Apply now to join the adventures!
Last edited by Pimpkin'; 11-19-2012 at 12:32 PM..
Old 11-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Aviak

Default Good Start

We are off to a good start! Lots of new members recruited today, mostly in the GFay area levels 5-12. If you are new, this is a great opportunity to meet other new players and begin re-experiencing the past, or for the first time.

Recruitment with continue with a focus on levels 5-15. If you are in this range I strongly encourage you to contact us now so we can all level up together!

Recruiting Officers:

Pimpkin
Vladigan
Coryna
Drakaka
Satharu
Ryndar

Just be friendly, respectful, and have a desire to adventure to help build our Utopia! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Vladigan
23 Paladin
Recruitment Officer
Utopia Project
Last edited by Vladigan; 11-09-2012 at 03:03 AM..
Old 11-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Large Bat

Thumbs up Yay!

Just joined and loving it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This is a very welcome offering for anyone who is just getting back into the classic feel of EQ!
I'm glad I gave this a shot ^^
Old 11-12-2012, 03:54 AM
Large Rat

What time are you guys normally active? I'm from Asia, and looking for a guild which i can enjoy and level up together.

By the way, I'm lvl 34 and it's my main character.

Cheers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What time are you guys normally active? I'm from Asia, and looking for a guild which i can enjoy and level up together.

By the way, I'm lvl 34 and it's my main character.

Cheers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
our peak time seems to be evenings between 6pm and 2am EST... Although I am not on much later than that to know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Looking to get the early AM crowd as well. If you see one of us on, ask for an officer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Utopia Project
Old 11-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpkin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
our peak time seems to be evenings between 6pm and 2am EST... Although I am not on much later than that to know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Looking to get the early AM crowd as well. If you see one of us on, ask for an officer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aye, I am also online early (Flayming) and there is 10-15 people on around 12pm EST
Old 11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Sarnak

If you would like to join feel free to contact me in-game, Urbanzkopf! I will tag you as soon as it's convenient for me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Utopia control Crushbone!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He we all are for a group screenshot after our power session in Crushbone Throne room!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Join us now!
Old 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM
Skeleton

Woof!
Old 11-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

To my pals in Unrest sorry can't log in keeps disconnecting me everytime I load it up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

See you guys tomorrow, goodluck in Unrest.