Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2019, 09:01 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if they are going to consider a second server, i really hope they consider it a no CSR server but following the no boxing no RMTing rule set.
How exactly do you think that would be enforced without CSR?
Old 10-26-2019, 09:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 35+ grind is gonna be problematic. 250 ppl in LGuk ain't gonna work especially considering it will NOT have increased spawn rates
This.

The artificial spawn rate still has mobs dead in a few seconds from spawning.

I'd actually go for 4 servers with this population and in a month from now if naggy/vox aren't dead within minutes of spawning on any of those servers merge them back into 2.

cheers,

Astuce
Old 10-26-2019, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How exactly do you think that would be enforced without CSR?
Oh come on. VP was a no csr zone on blue, but it's not like you could box and rmt freely inside of it. But it was still called no csr.
Old 10-26-2019, 09:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if they are going to consider a second server, i really hope they consider it a no CSR server but following the no boxing no RMTing rule set.
I hope for a pvp server where the only thing they enforce is anti-rmt and anti boxing. That is all.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, a lot of people will point to the red server's languishing population as proof of an EQ PvP server not working, well I can only mention there is A LOT more to that story than most are aware of which include huge changes to PvP mechanics and group dynamics and SEVERAL staff members who are all no longer staff members.
Whenever people speak in defense of the red server, it sounds like my old college friends telling me why communism would be so cool and would have totally worked in the Soviet Union if it wasn’t for x, y, and z. For sure, man.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:45 PM
Aviak

Are you sure that only listen to those people who dont want a new server because they can perform is a good thing ? What did all people who cant xp because too much people will do ?
good calculation...
And did someone ever think that most of new player didnt configure their chat window and missed the rogean message (and didnt answer for sure..)
Player who played blue want more challenge.. i can understand this. they ask for malus xp etc... but im not sure the 2k more people that came for green have fun waiting a bat on a single spawn point and having a 5/6 man group killing it (and then claim proudly on the forum that they did it ! )
Last edited by Dilemne; 10-26-2019 at 10:58 PM..
Old 10-26-2019, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you sure that only listen to those people who dont want a new server because they can perform is a good thing ? What did all people who cant xp because too much people will do ?
good calculation...
And did someone ever think that most of new player didnt configure their chat window and missed the rogean message (and didnt answer for sure..)
Player who played blue want more challenge.. i can understand this. they ask for malus xp etc... but im not sure the 2k more people that came for green have fun waiting a bat on a single spawn point and having a 5/6 man group killing it (and then claim proudly on the forum that they did it ! )
You're also almost certainly overreacting about the landrush in the first weekend of a server many people have been anticipating for years.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 10-26-2019 at 11:07 PM..
Old 10-26-2019, 11:06 PM
Aviak

i come here to tell my disapointment.
you just stick to me and try to insult me ?
I dont care about people rushing.. its just.. there is rules, why dont respect it ? only to faster pl ?? and gm are ok with this ?
Old 10-26-2019, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilemne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i come here to tell my disapointment.
you just stick to me and try to insult me ?
I dont care about people rushing.. its just.. there is rules, why dont respect it ? only to faster pl ?? and gm are ok with this ?
Your post history suggests you were excited. Cool. So was LITERALLY EVERYONE ELSE.

Then when the server came up and it was as busy as most everyone said it was going to be, and you had some bad experiences with the rush of people thrilled to grab hold of every part of the green launch they could, you come on the forums and complain about the volunteer staff, who are few in number, letting "anarchy" reign and equate the people who didn't jump to share kills with you ingame to real-life racists and say that you hope green server fails and complain that SURELY the only reason anyone doesn't want a new server is because they're selfish pricks but YOU of course are only speaking on behalf of all the poor, downtrodden newcomers.

Yeah I'm gonna insult you. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 10-26-2019 at 11:16 PM..
Old 10-26-2019, 11:22 PM
Aviak

Im talking about something i lived
Gm changed respawn to be faster because there is too much people, but some people just abuse about it. And they can proudly say on forum " we were not 5 but 6 on the group that ks you.
Blue people are not impacted, they have a guild, they have a blue char they can play waiting.
New people dont. So only option is to be reckt by unfair people and shut our mouth or leave.
I dont think staff did a bad job, but they have a ton of work today to ensure the perenity of green serv.

And feel free to insult, i already underlined you were a coward, do this behind your screen, using that double talk that implie insults, without the courage to assume your words

I have no problem asking gm to ensure fair-play on their server
And if you think i deserve to be insulted for this, feel free to do it, be yourself, be the cow !!
Or maybe you think the staff need you because they can t defend themselve, i dont know..
Last edited by Dilemne; 10-26-2019 at 11:49 PM..
Closed Thread