Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 08:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs and in game toys.

(I'm guilty of this on modern wow).
i bought that transmog toy from the wow shop and then quit playing retail wow after using it like 3 times (((
Old 05-07-2021, 08:26 AM
Kobold

whats the exp stuff like on eq live tlps?

Is there some accelerated base rate so you can level up quickly to match the pace of the progression or what?

i'm unironically thinking of subbing to live eq (ugh wow yikes) to play mischief.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:29 AM
Banned

When I played aradune I think there was some content in in oasis..kill like 20 gators.. get an entire lvl. Idk or remember was only a few weeks I stayed with it.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is there some accelerated base rate so you can level up quickly to match the pace of the progression or what?

i'm unironically thinking of subbing to live eq (ugh wow yikes) to play mischief.
It’s blazing fast... like on P99 there is no way I could work a job and level a character... on TLP I could play casually and still hit level 50 in a couple of weeks.

When I first heard someone on YouTube say that most people would hit 50 in the first week I was confused.... after playing on Aradune and leveling 5 non twink characters to 20 in 3 days... not so much.
Old 05-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhairava [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Refer to this site: https://www.eqprogression.com/server-experience-rates/

The reason that Agnarr, Aradune and Rizlona are showing a lower rate is because they haven’t reached/won’t reach The Serpent’s Spine, which is the expansion that bumps the experience rates to live-like.

Also, scroll down this thread to see a dev post on group experience rates:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/...umbers.264303/

1 characters - 1x
2 characters - 1.58x
3 characters - 1.92x
4 characters - 2.22x
5 characters - 2.5x
6 characters - 2.56x
Closed Thread