Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2021, 03:44 AM
Kobold

Default Returning warrior, Green, kunark gear questions

Hi all. Returning player, green server, 40 warrior. I dont know much about Kunark gear, so looking for advice.

What are the good agro weapons for warriors now? I remember SSoY being the big one for classic, what are some of the Kunark ones? No preference to which weapon skill.

I have potentially about 6k + a Box of Abu Ka as my funds. Besides the agro weapons mentioned above, what are some good, affordable 2hs weapons to look for? Currently using Axe of the Slayers, which has been amazing for me, but i feel like im outgrowing it now.

As to armour, what are the best bang for buck Kunark warrior armour pieces? I am mostly still wearing crafted.

Many thanks
Old 05-31-2021, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi all. Returning player, green server, 40 warrior. I dont know much about Kunark gear, so looking for advice.

What are the good agro weapons for warriors now? I remember SSoY being the big one for classic, what are some of the Kunark ones? No preference to which weapon skill.

I have potentially about 6k + a Box of Abu Ka as my funds. Besides the agro weapons mentioned above, what are some good, affordable 2hs weapons to look for? Currently using Axe of the Slayers, which has been amazing for me, but i feel like im outgrowing it now.

As to armour, what are the best bang for buck Kunark warrior armour pieces? I am mostly still wearing crafted.

Many thanks
If you already have dual SSoY, they're still great. Warrior gear is pretty expensive, and 6k + 4k box (maybe don't sell that, you might want it for swap weapons) isn't that much for a war.

Do you already have haste? If not, get an FBSS.

For two handers, a lot of options. Probably the best is to drop 2k on a Staff of Battle.

For armor, lots of little things you could buy for upgrades. Cloak of Shadows (2ishk) and Bracer of Scavenging (500ish, although you can camp this yourself) for the dex. Forest Loops as well (700-800 for a pair), or Diamondine Earrings (1.2-1.4k for a pair).

Basically, if you already have SSoYs and FBSS you're fine for awhile. If not, buy Ykeshan War Clubs (much cheaper) and you'll also be fine for awhile. For a two-hander, go for Staff of Battle. For armor, really, just sit in EC for awhile and look at what's being sold. 6k is enough to get some solid gear, but not enough to get a bunch of BiS stuff for a warrior, so just shopping for upgrades here and there once your haste and weapon situation is handled is best at this point.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Thanks for your advice.
Closed Thread