Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2021, 09:33 AM
Kobold

Honestly I think moving around some of those deer crossing signs could solve a lot of the issues. I've had my fair share of getting my rights violated by police with illegal stops as well as getting over on them so it's meh to me. It's more about the principle. Your 25% chance of getting a bullshit ticket every year on average... Fucking pull me over illegally and drum up some bullshit for your 500 bucks. Do the same to the idiot teen trying to speed in a top-heavy vehicle. But the double standard bullshit has got to stop. People are tired of getting their rights violated. The training of police in this country has turned us into the laughing stock of the entire world. For someone to think that one place or people within the USA is so much different than the rest and that somehow makes them richer and healthier and happier...wake the fuck up. The whole country is going down the toilet and that includes you too.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:42 AM
Sarnak

Sorry guys, can't post anymore. The Texas Kremlin are after me since I spoke ill of our commie state.

I wish you all many fine pixels in your future.
Old 06-16-2021, 09:44 AM
Kobold

Hey man you can keep posting. Unless they send you a death threat directly via coded message that's when you gotta slow down. Rxz
Old 06-16-2021, 09:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly I think moving around some of those deer crossing signs could solve a lot of the issues. I've had my fair share of getting my rights violated by police with illegal stops as well as getting over on them so it's meh to me. It's more about the principle. Your 25% chance of getting a bullshit ticket every year on average... Fucking pull me over illegally and drum up some bullshit for your 500 bucks. Do the same to the idiot teen trying to speed in a top-heavy vehicle. But the double standard bullshit has got to stop. People are tired of getting their rights violated. The training of police in this country has turned us into the laughing stock of the entire world. For someone to think that one place or people within the USA is so much different than the rest and that somehow makes them richer and healthier and happier...wake the fuck up. The whole country is going down the toilet and that includes you too.
Oh yeah. I read this on my Samsung galaxy s9 on chrome in the very largest print it'd let me do. And I absolutely agree with you. Replied using Samsung on screen keyboard. In the largest print it'd let me.

I'm not really being sarcastic and am totally honest when I type: Amen, brother and or sister. 100% totally agree.

Wake the fuck up sheeple.
Old 06-16-2021, 10:55 AM
Banned

Was this moved here from off topic? If so, this is interesting. It's ironic how threads that talk about how terrible America and Americans are are allowed to stay on the front page of off topic indefinitely, and anything that goes against CNN community standards is immediately closed or sent to RnF.

Like I'm so embarrassed for you. You are on the wrong side of history, and are going to look really dumb when online censorship is shut down, and you have to explain to your grandkids why you felt the need to censor people on an online forum no one even gives two flying fucks about.

Like I understand why facebook and twitter moderators do what they do. They're paid employees and they are told to do so by their billionaire employers. I cannot imagine volunteering to censor political views I don't agree with for free.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was this moved here from off topic? If so, this is interesting. It's ironic how threads that talk about how terrible America and Americans are are allowed to stay on the front page of off topic indefinitely, and anything that goes against CNN community standards is immediately closed or sent to RnF.

Like I'm so embarrassed for you. You are on the wrong side of history, and are going to look really dumb when online censorship is shut down, and you have to explain to your grandkids why you felt the need to censor people on an online forum no one even gives two flying fucks about.

Like I understand why facebook and twitter moderators do what they do. They're paid employees and they are told to do so by their billionaire employers. I cannot imagine volunteering to censor political views I don't agree with for free.
This was posted in RnF idiot
Old 06-16-2021, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was posted in RnF idiot
Imagine pretending to be a liberal while constantly making fun of gays, and mentally ill people.

You're on the wrong side of the spectrum, fat boy.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toothed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I reading this right Kansas is the least federally dependent? Kansas is known for being a poor state that can barely pay the bills. They set up speed traps on their own people. They fly over you with an airplane to catch you speeding 10mph over the limit.

Then on the other hand we have California. Known for taking peoples gun rights left right and center. Home of the 3 strike law. Steal a pair of socks get life imprisonment. Literally stuffing people into dog cages.

Some of you stupid fucks...all you know is what you've been brainwashed by the TV set to believe. Everything is left / right for you. You have no basic understanding of human rights or how they've been stripped away and taken from you.

All you want to see is something you can cling on to and think it's an original thought that supports your fucked up world view. In this day and age you have to be able to think for yourself folks big brother does not have your best interests at heart.
The net contributions by state thing is baloney.
Old 06-16-2021, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

If there is one thing I know, only one maybe 2 of you retards have ever been to SF and have any right to talk about any of this shit like you know what you're talking about.

Crime in SF has become a big problem since prop 47
Old 06-16-2021, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Sorry about all those swears but man there is so much "i read an article I know what I am talking about" up in here.
Closed Thread