Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2021, 09:14 PM
Fire Giant

Default Trading my Manastone, RBB and Seaworthy planking MQ for a Mistwalker scimitar

Looking to trade my valuables for scimitar.
I have a Manastone, a Runed Bolster Belt and a Seaworthy planking I can MQ for a Scimitar of the mistwalker.
Old 07-29-2021, 04:42 PM
Fire Giant

If you have a scimitar and are interested even in the slightest, PM me and maybe we can work something out
Old 07-29-2021, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Not sure any still exists on the server. Not many dropped on Green and I've heard even fewer on Teal.
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 07-29-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

dude its not worth trading all those things

you're gonna regret it if that trade ever happens

there are only 5 on the green server

one of the owners is banned, while one of them is inactive, the other 3 remain a mystery
Old 07-30-2021, 04:55 AM
Kobold

Mclerick has one and is active
Old 07-30-2021, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude its not worth trading all those things

you're gonna regret it if that trade ever happens

there are only 5 on the green server

one of the owners is banned, while one of them is inactive, the other 3 remain a mystery
Mistwalker was one of the items I always wanted. Manastone is cool and all and maybe i'd rather keep it for my alts but for Ranger, Mistwalker is my dream <3
Old 07-30-2021, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

1 less mistwalker on the server after recent events
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Old 07-30-2021, 05:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 less mistwalker on the server after recent events
Sounds like the price just went up.
Old 08-02-2021, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

Bump

If you got a mistwalker PM me, let's work something out!
Old 08-03-2021, 08:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bump

If you got a mistwalker PM me, let's work something out!
don't want to crush your dreams but as a poopsocker who has one I can tell you for sure that you arent even in the ballpark to begin a discussion. everyone who owns one has manastones, 41% worn haste and twink haste for their alts and dont value a seaworthy plank as much at all since they already had the time to get one or get an MQ cheaply (believe these are worth less than 10k now if you could even find someone to take one, no one wants to do travala or tranala anyway lets be real). The way the loot system worked to dish these out on early green meant they only went to the upper echelon of raiders who had specifically targeted it with a high listed slot due to its rarity. The same kind of sockers who farmed multiple manastones etc. I don't believe anyone received one who had valued it as anything less than their second-most coveted item of the era.

i'd personally prob only consider letting mine go for a pre-nerf fungi stick (Adding value on my end of course) due to the similar rarity.

While it's not a super useful item (although it is godly for the peak ranger retirement life of pet tracking and regular tracking at the same time for things like quillmane and was amazing pre-velious to have a usable method of track on a druid), it is a commemorative, sentimental item that has value to its owners for far more than just its function.

I personally know 2 of the 3 other green-sourced mistwalker owners very well and know they wouldn't even consider parting with it for anything less than something equally as rare such as a pre-nerf fungi staff. One of the other owners quit a while ago and has it on loan, which almost certainly means it wouldn't be for sale unless he was contacted somehow and got permission. The only one I'm really not too sure about is the single mistwalker that dropped on teal (which I heard went for an absurdly cheap amount of dkp originally lol), but I think that is now owned by someone who also would also value it very highly and would have no need for stuff like manastones or classic dragon drops. Also have to deal with the grey area of selling raid loot out of guild, but considering how far out of era it is now I imagine that wouldn't be the biggest hurdle to overcome if you actually had an offer someone was willing to accept.

Again, sorry to burst your bubble, but wanted you to be aware of what you'll almost certainly have to bring to the table to get one of these if you truly desire it.
Last edited by BurtMacklinFBI; 08-03-2021 at 08:36 AM..
Closed Thread