Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pray on bended knee every night that this leads to a second civil war. I have ancestors who fought on both sides of the last one but I can assure you we won't be on the side of the traitors this time. The first American flag raised in the European theater of battle in WWII was raised by my great uncle. My father won a bronze star with V in 'nam. Turning communists and fascists into corpses is a family tradition.

Years from now my son is going to ask me, Daddy, when that pedophile Putin attacked our country and a bunch of traitors helped him, what did you do? And I'll say son, I helped raise over a quarter of a million dollars to flip the house in 2018 so as man of those traitors as possible could die in jail.

On a side note, this had me rolling:

http://archive.is/PH6Sr

The writer sued a friend of mine because he noted on Twitter that she's a former cam girl. The fundraiser I organized raised $25,000 in a single day. We're such grifters that we shut the fundraiser down as soon as the goal was reached. The lawsuit was dropped instantaneously upon our lawyer receiving his retainer. Because she's a former cam girl. Pretty sure she's also tight with Bannon, Brock Pierce and the rest of the pedo underground:

https://www.wired.com/2008/11/ff-ige/

Also her lawsuit was so sloppy it looked like it had been drafted by Giuliani on a 3-day bender.
I don’t doubt your sincerity. However, has it occurred to you that you’re as emotional (and irrational) about this issue as the morons who imbibe FoxNews are, albeit at the opposite end of the political spectrum? Trump is doing no more damage to this country than the preceding presidents who have advanced the power of the executive branch at the expense of the legislature. I could be wrong of course, but the sky isn’t falling yet. Also, very dubious that he’s a traitor. He isn’t really soft on Russia militarily or economically. I just don’t see it
Old 04-01-2019, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t doubt your sincerity. However, has it occurred to you that you’re as emotional (and irrational) about this issue as the morons who imbibe FoxNews are, albeit at the opposite end of the political spectrum? Trump is doing no more damage to this country than the preceding presidents who have advanced the power of the executive branch at the expense of the legislature. I could be wrong of course, but the sky isn’t falling yet. Also, very dubious that he’s a traitor. He isn’t really soft on Russia militarily or economically. I just don’t see it
I've enjoyed your posts in the past so I won't give this quite the treatment it deserves. Here's the oath I swore when I became a third generation member of the United States Army:

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

First line, defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I'm no longer in the Army but I never unswore that oath. And if the greatest threat to the Constitution is actually the sitting president, it puts our country in a tough position. What to do? Would such a course of action be arrived at through emotion?

If you say I'm irrational, demonstrate my irrationality. You're incapable of doing so because you are a guy who posts on a 20-year-old elf sim forum and doesn't have any actual impact on American political life. I was mentored by a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and am currently associated with another journalist who has direct sources in the USIC. You say you just don't see it. The intelligence community is unanimous in its conclusion that Russia attacked our Democracy. It's not my conclusion you're questioning, it's theirs. So tell us, what do you know that the IC doesn't?
Last edited by AenorVZ; 04-01-2019 at 02:10 AM..
Old 04-01-2019, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

ToTaLeXoNeRaTiOn

get rekt libs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-01-2019, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you say I'm irrational, demonstrate my irrationality. You're incapable of doing so because you are a guy who posts on a 20-year-old elf sim forum and doesn't have any actual impact on American political life.
Wakka wakka wakka
Old 04-01-2019, 02:37 AM
Banned

I don't want to see you suffer AenorVZ. Take a breather. There's going to be plenty of time yet for us to get mad. This guy loses once he's boring and the winds change unless you feed him with retaliation.

Who really cares about the Mueller probe? Only 29% of Americans seem to really care if Trumps innocent. That they need him to be "exonerated" is incredibly telling.

It is clearly a waste of energy to be mad at this point in time.

Regardless, thanks for all the fucks given.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've enjoyed your posts in the past so I won't give this quite the treatment it deserves. Here's the oath I swore when I became a third generation member of the United States Army:

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

First line, defend the constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. I'm no longer in the Army but I never unswore that oath. And if the greatest threat to the Constitution is actually the sitting president, it puts our country in a tough position. What to do? Would such a course of action be arrived at through emotion?

So you should be really concerned about an attempted coup of a duly elected president, right? And it must have been a long 8 years under Obama, who couldn't go a week without violating established powers or inventing new ones.
Old 04-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Banned

Quote:

If you say I'm irrational, demonstrate my irrationality. You're incapable of doing so because you are a guy who posts on a 20-year-old elf sim forum and doesn't have any actual impact on American political life. I was mentored by a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist and am currently associated with another journalist who has direct sources in the USIC. You say you just don't see it. The intelligence community is unanimous in its conclusion that Russia attacked our Democracy. It's not my conclusion you're questioning, it's theirs. So tell us, what do you know that the IC doesn't?
i already alley ooped this threw the touchdown pass 3 pointer to myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ur gonna be hearing this talmud talking point a lot in the post-Comey no-substance circus. so here's a reality check on it: anyone stating that Russia interfering with the election electronically is somehow a scoop in and of itself is a heel, or knows that he's talking to one.

Every single major power on the planet has sigint operations touching every major election on Earth.

The only possible scoop is specifics related to scale, nature of the operation (outside of shilling, astroturfing and propaganda obviously), and confirmation of involvement of Americans. OF COURSE Comey can unequivocally state Russians interfered in the election. Prepare to see a soundbyte that tells you absolutely nothing unless you're a television mushbrain repeated 10000x in the next few years.
Old 04-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

They also said saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Hillary was the preferred candidate of the intelligence community. Anyway, I’m not impugning their character, just saying they are highly fallible. I still don’t see trump giving up much to Russia. If anything, he’s too pro-Israeli. We have expanding sanctions on Russia and let up Russian soldiers in Syria since he took office

And yeah, I have no sway in American political life. I’m ok with that bud
Old 04-01-2019, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't want to see you suffer AenorVZ.
I'm so mad right now. Helped kick 250k into flipping the house, kicked it with Swalwell 60 days ago, Trump is pissing his pants, Barr had to completely retract his moronic "interpretation" of the report (probably because he was threatened with an obstruction charge himself) and even Barr said the report does not exhonerate Trump. I have all the patience in the world for you little children with your short attention spans who can't read past the Fox headline. I'll continue to hold your hand and help you cross the street. Super mad though! Almost as mad as Roger Stone and Julian Assange are about to be =)
Old 04-01-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

I don’t watch foxnews but ok bud