Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Eat shit kid.
mad cuz bad
Old 04-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasarious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bout when aftermath stalls yelinak in front of both core & ag, get called out and kill it anyway. How bout kiting cazic thule, getting caught and killing it anyway. Both blatent knowingly breaking the rules as it happens. I dont recall any rnf post going out over any of that. Killing the mob then conceding after the fact. It got settled - not to many people's satisfaction i might add - but settled none the less without anyone crying to everyone in rnf about unfair life is.

Eat shit kid.
I seem to recall AG kiting the last Statue for 32 seconds but then proceeding to kill it anyways. I guess it's better to concede the next two statues when you rarely ever get any statues.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seem to recall AG kiting the last Statue for 32 seconds but then proceeding to kill it anyways. I guess it's better to concede the next two statues when you rarely ever get any statues.
I dont know anything about that so I cant speak on it, but I'm not trying to say that AG is perfect by any stretch. The general point is that some douche is crying from the rooftops starting a thread in rnf about an infraction when there's plenty of examples to pick from of which his own guild is guilty of that no one cries in public about.

The level of hypocracy involved shows a staggering lack of self awareness. I suppose thats to be expected tho. Black pots and kettles ect...

PS: this isnt a dig at AM at all. I actually like them pretty well and respect their competence. Overall I've had stellar personal interactions with their members and a crew of them let me loot prince's head for ench epic, so 2 thumbs up. Disputes happen and get resolved, big deal. I just wanted to call out 1 clown trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylercanuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're talking about the statue a couple days ago, you're mistaking failure to split him from the train as kiting. We had like 60 people in zone. No reason to kite whatsoever. Took us a few to peel him out though.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're talking about the statue a couple days ago, you're mistaking failure to split him from the train as kiting. We had like 60 people in zone. No reason to kite whatsoever. Took us a few to peel him out though.
No shit you didn't intentionally kite the mob, but you still kited the mob.

Incompetence is the explanation not the excuse.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are you stupid or something?

Quote:
It is against server policy to indefinitely kite, stall, or otherwise keep occupied a raid mob without intention of killing it. You either bring it to your raid, die, or zone out. Obvious stalling of a raid mob, especially in situations to prevent engagement by another guild/party, is against the rules. Ignorance is not an excuse to break this rule. If you are pulling raid targets, we expect you to know what you’re doing.
Do you not understand the difference between an intentional stall and simply taking a few seconds to split a mob from a train so that you aren't training the zoneline? Is your argument that if a guild gets a clean FTE with a ready raid force, that they should concede any mob that they take anything over the bare minimum time to split from the train? Because if so your guild would be DQed from 99% of its ToV targets too so I don't know what the fuck you're on other than your weekly AG rant.

Everyone with half a brain understands the difference between a legit pull and purposely stalling while you wait for your raid to log in, which is why I guess you don't.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you stupid or something?

Do you not understand the difference between an intentional stall and simply taking a few seconds to split a mob from a train so that you aren't training the zoneline? Is your argument that if a guild gets a clean FTE with a ready raid force, that they should concede any mob that they take anything over the bare minimum time to split from the train? Because if so your guild would be DQed from 99% of its ToV targets too so I don't know what the fuck you're on other than your weekly AG rant.

Everyone with half a brain understands the difference between a legit pull and purposely stalling while you wait for your raid to log in, which is why I guess you don't.
Maybe you should talk with your guild leadership about the next two conceded statues then.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You sound mad. Every single DA pull should be considered stalling/kiting.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

AG: We work hard and didn't get pixies

PS: We like loot councils and didn't get pixies

AM: We the best and didn't get pixels

me:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 04-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG: We work hard and didn't get pixies

PS: We like loot councils and didn't get pixies

AM: We the best and didn't get pixels

me:
KWSM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Closed Thread