Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2019, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Guild summit should be broadcasted on twitch.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-14-2019, 04:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He wasnt a tracker,
he had logged out there a few days back doing druid things on the plateau.
quake hit, he remembered he had his druid in ej. logged in w/ sev on his face, FTE'd and died.

like stated before, no one said anything including him. He didnt know it meant anything. probly felt stupid for dying so fast.

no one /ooc that we were DQ, no one said shit. word of scales hits the air, and then the lawyer quest / extortion began.

ALS never got fte, ALS was not hindered in FTE'ing the target

We thought we killed it legally.

when news of the tracker fte hit leadership, we conceded the next 2 sev immediately and apologized.

ALS had no right to ask for green scales, they had no more claim to the mob than we did. For all we know, if we had conceded... TSS or AG or any other guild would of killed sev, not als.. Hence why Llandris deleted the scales rather than giving them to ALS. ALS had no claim to the loot.
You can’t log in a character that is camped out past a zoneline and FTE a raid mob. That is considered tracker FTE (because trackers are allowed to be camped out in raid zones as long as they don’t FTE)...welcome to the P99 raid scene. I’m glad to see the rules being enforced again
Old 05-14-2019, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can’t log in a character that is camped out past a zoneline and FTE a raid mob. That is considered tracker FTE (because trackers are allowed to be camped out in raid zones as long as they don’t FTE)...welcome to the P99 raid scene. I’m glad to see the rules being enforced again
We know this. But what we cannot do is concede a mob when we didnt know the tracker FTE hit.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We know this. But what we cannot do is concede a mob when we didnt know the tracker FTE hit.
Get a more honest tracker who is willing to admit their mistake.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please represent AM for the summit Fife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck no, back seat driver pls

ps. Lets be guildies on green. I will bend the knee
Oralen - 60 Ranger <Core>
Old 05-14-2019, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

Future <ALS> lawyer quest knobs to 11, G-"REEEE"-D.

From what I was told The <AEGIS> Alliance Members were interested in seeking a player made agreement as remedy. I heard it was <ALS> that had different gollum inspired desires, contradicting other <AEGIS> Alliance Members.

"MY PRECIOUSES! GIVES IT TO ME! OR IT DELETES IT, IT DOES! GOLLUM! CALLS UPON THE GMs IT DOES" -<ALS>

<ALS> clearly in violation of honoring or respecting a shared decision via the vision/trusteeship/support/backing of the other <AEGIS> Alliance members. Sad day for me, 100% changing my outlook on what used to be one of my favorite guilds <ALS> whom only received information on what dropped due to being in an alliance with <BG> via <AEGIS> and then wanted to play with the information gained.

Just an all around Game of Thrones type episode, except George R. R. Martin wasn't writing this episode.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Future <ALS> lawyer quest knobs to 11, G-"REEEE"-D.

From what I was told The <AEGIS> Alliance Members were interested in seeking a player made agreement as remedy. I heard it was <ALS> that had different gollum inspired desires, contradicting other <AEGIS> Alliance Members.

"MY PRECIOUSES! GIVES IT TO ME! OR IT DELETES IT, IT DOES! GOLLUM! CALLS UPON THE GMs IT DOES" -<ALS>

<ALS> clearly in violation of honoring or respecting a shared decision via the vision/trusteeship/support/backing of the other <AEGIS> Alliance members. Sad day for me, 100% changing my outlook on what used to be one of my favorite guilds <ALS> whom only received information on what dropped due to being in an alliance with <BG> via <AEGIS> and then wanted to play with the information gained.

This.
Just an all around Game of Thrones type episode, except George R. R. Martin wasn't writing this episode.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

I meant it when I said sorry for your loss, BG. At the time I wasn't aware how everything went down, it probably came across as sarcastic but it was sincere.
Old 05-14-2019, 05:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
A little over a year ago, awakened would’ve eaten a 30+ day suspension for this. I’m not saying everyone in BG knew they were breaking the rules but having yellow text go out for a character that logged in in the middle of the zone should be an automatic concession and the punishment is light. The other guilds present should’ve gotten a shot at the mob. They were denied loot
Old 05-14-2019, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillusional [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A little over a year ago, awakened would’ve eaten a 30+ day suspension for this. I’m not saying everyone in BG knew they were breaking the rules but having yellow text go out for a character that logged in in the middle of the zone should be an automatic concession and the punishment is light. The other guilds present should’ve gotten a shot at the mob. They were denied loot

No one in BG knew the tracker FTE went out.

Agreeed, BG would of conceded right away if we knew tracker FTE went out.

BG did not hinder ALS's ability to FTE in any way. We didnt hold the tracker FTE or kill it on that fte, we didnt even know it happened.
time between FTE's was over a minute. ALS has ample opportunity to FTE it between and/or call us out on tracker FTE so we would stop racing.

I dont think all infractions have the same weight. training a guild then killing the target should not hold the same punishment as a instantaneous tracker FTE and death. and, i don't think it did here. Llandris's decision was sound, and just. We have accepted punishment and we are moving on w/ hopes to help our members better understand all the raid rules posted to prevent it in the future.

ALS using extortion to get a pixel after the fact is worse than a tracker FTE DQ and kill imo.

Yes, tracker FTE was a auto DQ. But you cant DQ what u dont know happened.
Closed Thread