Old 07-04-2019, 12:35 PM
Sarnak

Did not read
Old 07-04-2019, 01:21 PM
Banned

It’s all so tiring
Old 07-04-2019, 01:48 PM
Kobold

They didn't have much of a strike force. They were bringing 80 people to most raids until PS started beating them to so many FTEs that they upped recrutment and got average raid numbers consistently over 100 so they could throw a wall of monks and enchanters at every pull.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:51 PM
Kobold

Ok, just my worthless 2 copper input here....

This thread to me seems nothing but, "My guild is better than your guild" post. Oh please...Apples and oranges.

Let me tell you what I have observed as a consistent truth from what I have see in my 20 years on live, and 1 1/2 years on P99.

ALL guilds have total assholes in them, and very talented kind helpful people. There is no exception.

ALL guilds have a GL that is totally passionate and moody and emotional. Almost Bi-Polar you might say. They all have their freak-out moments over good and bad things. Seems to me they act as if their guild is their child to both be ultimately proud of and ultimately chastise when they see things they don't like. (Oddly enough, I have never known a GL to just run the guild as a business to just get the job done without being all emotional. /shrug)

But, in the end, it's just a game. No different than Pac-Man with better graphics. The only difference is you can socio-media with your other players in the game.

What I do see is people judging their guild, both internally and externally, on the pixal drop. If those people could concentrate on the journey, and not the payout, they'd be so much less stressed out and have a lot more fun.

Does it matter where a guild's members came from? No. People come and go from a guild all the time. Guilds form and fold all the time. Players are made up of assholes and cool people. This reflect the RL person behind the toon.

I'll leave you with a RL quote of a passed friend that always told us at work:

"Don't let this upset you or stress you out, because in 100 years, nobody's gonna remember it anyway."

It's a game. Have fun, or quit and find something else that is.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future."

--Oscar Wilde
Old 07-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

OP is a little over the top, tbh AW didn't dominate AM by any means, it was pretty even. It was mostly trading back and forth good cycles... One weekend AW had a good cycle, the next it was AM but yeah. AM certainly didn't "dominate" the last 3 years although they would like to believe they did.

If they were dominating then there never would have been a 2 way rotation between AM and AW for half of the targets for such a long time.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:10 PM
Fire Giant

Imagine writing 10 paragraphs about simulated elf alliances
Old 07-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

This server is a pendulum, enjoy it while it lasts.
Closed Thread