Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 02:22 PM
Aviak

Yea ill just wait it out, hehe. I mean...i get to play muahahah the wife is happy watching for now.
Old 10-17-2016, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaosfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the wife is happy watching for now.
LOL My wife and 3 oldest children are chomping at the bit, waiting for the exemption to come through so we can group up and go hit some lowbie dungeons and zones LOL
Old 10-17-2016, 01:19 PM
Aviak

SAME!

The wife and i met on everquest over 15 years ago.

We have played sooooo many different games together..... recently playing albion online....every game now a days is crap. Microtransaction. Pay to win bs.

I was googleing old school daoc...looking for uthgard.... and Eq 1999 came up....i was like...wtf is this....

Omg.... im in love..... this game is absolutly the best....and the community is rocking. The bees knees dude.

Wife pulled a trump card..... if she dont play...i dont play.... and shes not talking about EQ when it comes to my aying lol.

Toooo funny...39nyears old and im skating out of work early to get home to smash some orcs in crushbone.

Train to zone.... one time in my life i would have flipped them the bird..... i heard it the other day....music to my ears....

BOAT!
Old 10-17-2016, 01:23 PM
Kobold

ROFL
Old 10-17-2016, 01:26 PM
Large Bat

My bank is full of newbie cloth and backpacks for my fiancée. Eagerly awaiting the exemption. She's never played EQ before at all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2016, 03:09 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

@ Kaosfury....loll sounds like me but make it 47 years old and still would take this game over anything on the market today (except for Pantheon).
Old 10-24-2016, 03:20 PM
Aviak

How long has everyone been waiting for the exception...im at about 12 days or so.
Blue
Old 10-24-2016, 04:59 PM
Aviak

Waited 30 plus days, be patient.
Old 10-24-2016, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uohaloran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My bank is full of newbie cloth and backpacks for my fiancée. Eagerly awaiting the exemption. She's never played EQ before at all. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let her earn her own cloth! Finding pieces of cloth armor give a big sense of character progression. Being given cloth armour changes the pieces she finds on mobs from being important character upgrades to meaningless vendortrash.

Just imho.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobolamr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL My wife and 3 oldest children are chomping at the bit, waiting for the exemption to come through so we can group up and go hit some lowbie dungeons and zones LOL
Just make sure you don't do anything to jeopardize the fun times you'll have with your family by trying to scoot around the rules in order to play sooner. I'm not saying you would do this, but it would be very sad if you guys ended up banned because of such a thing.

They'll get to it when they can. They're done in batches as other people have said.
Closed Thread