Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or we could try rotations for the first time in this server's decade-long history ...
I though PoS had rotations?
Old 04-06-2019, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or we could try rotations for the first time in this server's decade-long history ...
R o l l f o r T o V
Old 04-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Banned

Because instead of 5-10 core people doing most of the work, the entire guild has to work together.

Rooting most raid mobs(not just tov) will be the healthiest thing ever.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Besides making ToV summons on big dwagons timer based and not HP based (summon every 6 secs or 12 or w/e), stricter rules would fix a lot.

Enforce stricter rules. While i would personally love to see a whole guild responsible with a 2 week raid ban immediately on infractions, it puts a lot of power into the puller.

IMO make pullers self accountable. If the puller involved causes the big wipe or ks or w/e (or if someone peeks out during pull from waiting team and aggros everything) straight up raid ban them for 1 month. Make the pullers question raid directives from officers that make them get even close to infringing rules.

Don't need to change any coding.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesselring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats a pretty good idea tbh.
It would be the same except you just coth everyone to the dragon instead of pulling the dragon to everyone.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Besides making ToV summons on big dwagons timer based and not HP based (summon every 6 secs or 12 or w/e), stricter rules would fix a lot.

Enforce stricter rules. While i would personally love to see a whole guild responsible with a 2 week raid ban immediately on infractions, it puts a lot of power into the puller.

IMO make pullers self accountable. If the puller involved causes the big wipe or ks or w/e (or if someone peeks out during pull from waiting team and aggros everything) straight up raid ban them for 1 month. Make the pullers question raid directives from officers that make them get even close to infringing rules.

Don't need to change any coding.
That doesn’t put the mob in the wrong’d guilds hands.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I though PoS had rotations?
Excellent point. I should have clarified that to "GM-initiated rotations", but yes Sky is perfect proof that rotations can be work and be good for the server.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roots not needed. Just make them return to spawn point if they get too far away. That lets people clear trash/position the dragons without the unclassic bad cheesy zone trains/pulls.
^
Old 04-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Root dragons and turn off CoH. If GM intervention has to happen, force roll-offs, temporary ban them from the zone, or just despawn targets when people can't play nice. Either figure out how to be competitive without headaches or burn the zone to the ground until you learn how. The coddling of top-end raiding on this server blows my mind.
Last edited by Crawdad; 04-06-2019 at 03:21 PM..
Old 04-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Fire Giant

Just make COTH not work in any raid zone.

Remove all these dam raid rules. go back to the days where most damage would win the mo.

Remove the stability of the zone to many people in one zone let it crash and when GM /dev have time/ feel like then they can restart zone minus the raid boss/ bosses.

Just my 2 cents

oh yea i never plan to raid here. from everything i have seen over the years it does not look like fun .

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 04-06-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Closed Thread