Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 10:07 AM
Banned

er, I did download The Dark Mod. I have been waiting to give it a try but everytime I play something its P99 when I have the time set aside to do it.

They set it in an alter world which bummed me out a bit, I guess that is how they bypassed the red tape nonsense. I do wonder where hardware accelerated sound design would be by now if Creative Labs and Vista hadn't killed it.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

I actually can't believe people preferred pulling to the zone line or LTK exit. I really can't believe it.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:10 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah ill pass, I like PC games. P99 is all I play anyway, when I do play games.
Do you also own a car and drive it to one place every day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the min/max in those games to roll around
Bit more to it than that.

Quote:
Also got rid of steam awhile back, I avoid any and all digital stores. I have my own personal beefs with that.
You have a 'personal' beef with digital distribution?...Okay...

Quote:
There are no hard copies, everything is made to baby powder our bottoms for maximum anal ease.
You are focused on butts a lot.

Quote:
New queefs thinking STEAM is PC Gaming. I would be on Linux if they were doing something original designed for Linux only, instead they are trying to be Windows punk baby brother.
Namedropping Linux and being a Linux-purist doesn't impress anyone anymore. The 90's are gone.

Quote:
Nothing of interest here. The barrier to entry would keep the 'I can't be bothered's' away. Trying to plug in their PS4 controller to play an MMORPG.
So you won't try an actually difficult, critically acclaimed, communally praised PC game because other people play it with a controller...Are those goalposts heavy at all? Because you are having no problem moving them.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

I can offer my services as a rotation designer for a discount to my P99 pals.

Hit me up and I’ll craft you an amazing rotation for optimal immersion.
Old 07-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you also own a car and drive it to one place every day?

Bit more to it than that.

You have a 'personal' beef with digital distribution?...Okay...

You are focused on butts a lot.

Namedropping Linux and being a Linux-purist doesn't impress anyone anymore. The 90's are gone.

So you won't try an actually difficult, critically acclaimed, communally praised PC game because other people play it with a controller...Are those goalposts heavy at all? Because you are having no problem moving them.
1. Pretty much, or at least 4 out of 5 days. Sometimes I go for a weekend back road drive.

2. Ok but I don't care. I am not being a smart ass I really don't care.

3. Yes, yes I do.

4. eh, gay innuendo is common in regards to something happening to your bottom. It scares straight people but might fall on willing ears these days.

5. Don't care, I just want away from what has become so I don't partake.

6. Make it out like that to play psyche games, not gonna fly. See #2 it really doesn't attract me if its acclaimed or not. I am not a gamer. I shit all over controllers, see #5. Although that wasn't in reference to Dark Souls but modern PC gaming, see #3.

As far as goalposts, I suppose if you let me. Why don't you get mad and take em back and say toss it here if it pisses you off so much.

+Thanks for at least talking some shit.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ok but I don't care. I am not being a smart ass I really don't care.
Cared enough to respond.

It's okay if you're bad at Dark Souls, it's a hard game - but the Dragons aren't rooted. And isn't that was gaming is really all about?
Old 07-22-2019, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xulia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cared enough to respond.

It's okay if you're bad at Dark Souls, it's a hard game - but the Dragons aren't rooted. And isn't that was gaming is really all about?
Yep its a messageboard and you were addressing me and that is canihazcheezburger shit. I am bad at Dark Souls, never played it to get good but that is also cheezburger. The dragons didn't need to get rooted since the game was new and the players were not ex-pros that knew all of the secrets to break the game. Isn't playing the game what is all about?

Try harder if you care to, Xulia.

(thanks)
Old 07-22-2019, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember the big guilds picking the hardest mobs as gatekeepers for different “tiers” of mobs to hope that guilds would fail out of being allowed in the rotation.
My understanding is that the smaller guilds were gaming the rotation because Guild A could not muster a force within the agreed-upon window of time, and received help from Guild B, and then Guild B did the same with Guild A (or a Guild C -- whoever could help), and all somehow still had individual places in the rotation.

Which, during discussions leading to and directly after the announcement of the Class C/R/FFA system, was the loophole the Class C guilds threatened to use with their Class R alts to stick it back to Class R for taking a subset of their pixels.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 07-22-2019, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Try harder if you care to, Xulia.

(thanks)
You said you wanted to
Quote:
"get kicked around and shit on"
and I ever so graciously handed you the keys to a Kingdom of Sodomy. But it wasn't the sodomy you wanted.

Doesn't seem like someone who's interested in a difficult challenge.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
You said you wanted to and I ever so graciously handed you the keys to a Kingdom of Sodomy. But it wasn't the sodomy you wanted.

Doesn't seem like someone who's interested in a difficult challenge.
Forgive me but I have no idea. Maybe I shouldn't and that is good.

I am not interested in that challenge. I am not a gamer. I did get invited to join a Judo class, it starts at 7:30 tonight. Really considering showing up but I have to work a few other things around. I told the man who invited me that I wish to be tossed around like a ragdoll, its good for my health.
Closed Thread