Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Kobold

Laziness- the inability to bump you're own guilds thread. Check.

Gummab 60Shaman
Talomin 60Rogue
Cazoo 57Monk
Grummab 54Warrior
Ebroma 52Ranger
Sickbag 20Cleric
Old 09-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Large Bat

Hello,
I started this Eq for a week was before long since the cat on the moon i started on the life server(main level 85 Necro) so i am not new, I have maked me Paladin(have not much training with him so where good when someone can give me same infos about him) and he is level 9, i play every day i think i level fast but the problem is i need a group so i search a guild where i can get faster in group.
In Real life i come from Germany and life there and i am 32 years old, and i must say that again the Cummunity in the game and in these forum is the best i ever saw in any game i played and you are all so nice people and i am happy about that.
!!!!!!!!!! Plz recruit me Plz !!!!!!
So u on Twitch where very nice for me becouse i want to raid later when i am higher in level and I think i get next week around level 20 i hope with the double exp we.
Mfg. Lancelot

Old 09-29-2015, 04:50 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancelot1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello,
I started this Eq for a week was before long since the cat on the moon i started on the life server(main level 85 Necro) so i am not new, I have maked me Paladin(have not much training with him so where good when someone can give me same infos about him) and he is level 9, i play every day i think i level fast but the problem is i need a group so i search a guild where i can get faster in group.
In Real life i come from Germany and life there and i am 32 years old, and i must say that again the Cummunity in the game and in these forum is the best i ever saw in any game i played and you are all so nice people and i am happy about that.
!!!!!!!!!! Plz recruit me Plz !!!!!!
So u on Twitch where very nice for me becouse i want to raid later when i am higher in level and I think i get next week around level 20 i hope with the double exp we.
Mfg. Lancelot

Hey Lancelot!

First of all, welcome to P1999. Very happy to see that you're enjoying it and the community. I have to agree with you when you say it's the best [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We currently require you to be atleast level 35 before you apply. You can check out our forums at http://www.luclin.de/forum/. All details about applying etc are provided in there. You're always welcome to post and see if you can make some new friends as well in the public section.

Depending on how fast you level (or rather how slow), I would recommend joining a leveling guild like Valhalla to make some friends while leveling and get some more social stuff going on - http://www.valhalla1999.eu/blog/contact-us/. They're also a European guild but more laid back and focused on leveling I'd guess. They'd have to correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I heard last anyways [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hope to see you around and don't be afraid to interact with our members, we're a friendly bunch!

Pubo, HR Officer of Europa
Old 09-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Large Bat

Thanks for Info and i hope wea sea us in game anytime?
Old 09-30-2015, 09:28 AM
Orc

That's correct. <Valhalla> is a casual leveling guild for players from EU time zone. We have toons in all level ranges, though most mains are in their 40ths. If you want to know more about us, you're welcome to visit our website , or contact one of our members online (./who all valhalla)
Good luck and enjoy P99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Started playing again a couple weeks back. Pushing an ikky necro up while I wait for my hub's IP exemption to go through, then he'll likely roll a shm and myself an sk. At any rate, I think the guild we'll be most interested in is you guys. We're in Switzerland and it's great to know that you guys are not only a perfect match for our time table, but also our raiding interests.

Just hit 30 on the necro last night. In five more levels I may have to bug you guys again :}

Rohari
Old 10-19-2015, 07:32 AM
Aviak

Europa can also be laid back! It all depends on how you want to play anyways.
Baamm 17 Erudite Enchanter <Europa>
Old 10-19-2015, 11:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzmann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Europa can also be laid back! It all depends on how you want to play anyways.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Europa> 2010 - 2015

To my fans!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/ww1-mod-ar...ene-phone-call

Hustle my haters! hustle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDitGAUrno
Old 10-27-2015, 03:32 AM
Sarnak

Cthulu dies to CSG again, and much joy was to be had!

In other news our HoT runs have become second nature and we're reliving our youths in Plane of Sky - fun times are happening!
Old 11-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Back to the front page we go!