Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Monk Sparring armor broken no reward/eat items

Hey guys I just went through this after hours of searching for broken shackles making the training bags and handing it in to get absolutely no reward and my bags taken

Let me save you the heart attack DO NOT HAND IN MONK TRAINING BAGS!

This will keep the upcoming load of petitions off the gms and save you the trouble of seeing all your work go down the drain.

DO NOT HAND IN MONK TRAINING BAGS TO KLOK MUGRUK!

HE WILL EAT THEM, AND NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING!

Your welcome at my expense

/Resubmitted this here instead of general bugs just realized im a dummy and didnt see the kunark specific quest broken forum
Old 04-04-2011, 12:57 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Seconded, I also came across this bug while playing, was new to EQ so I thought I did something wrong but apparently not [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Master Bain has a few menial tasks for you. He gives you a Leech Husk Pouch and fill it with leech husks. Once done, you are asked to combine the skins and take the Full Leech Husk Pouch to a local tailor by the name of Klok Mugruk. He will then hand you a ready made Training Bag Husk and tell you that you need to get three Piles of Granite Pebbles and then you can tailor a Monk Training Bag for your caste. When you tailor these together, you get a Monk Training Bag. Hand this back to Master Bain and he will reward you with a random piece of Sparring Armor. Generally, the sparring armor has the same AC stats as curscale, with a few stat bonuses thrown in.
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=84

Nothing wrong with this.

Moving to resolved.
Closed Thread