Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 05:06 PM
Large Rat

Default Returning Veteran looking for friendly people to play with

Hello all, my name is Kane. I played EverQuest from my father's beta in '98 until a little after the release of World of Warcraft in 2004. No game will ever be what EverQuest was for me, and I've been very nostalgic lately. I downloaded P99 and am enjoying it immensely, but sadly even though I'm on the P99 Blue server, I haven't had any social interactions, everyone just seems to be doing their own thing. The few people I've tried to talk to to ask for some help seemed to be AFK or not answering.

So I guess what I'm looking for is any people who'd like to hop on a chat and talk and play and just enjoy some EverQuest leveling. I'm up for making a new character and just having some good times like I used to, if anyone is interested can reply here, message me, or send me a message on my character Krazzee on the P99 Blue server. Hope to hear back soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you,
Kane
Old 12-12-2017, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazzeekane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello all, my name is Kane. I played EverQuest from my father's beta in '98 until a little after the release of World of Warcraft in 2004. No game will ever be what EverQuest was for me, and I've been very nostalgic lately. I downloaded P99 and am enjoying it immensely, but sadly even though I'm on the P99 Blue server, I haven't had any social interactions, everyone just seems to be doing their own thing. The few people I've tried to talk to to ask for some help seemed to be AFK or not answering.

So I guess what I'm looking for is any people who'd like to hop on a chat and talk and play and just enjoy some EverQuest leveling. I'm up for making a new character and just having some good times like I used to, if anyone is interested can reply here, message me, or send me a message on my character Krazzee on the P99 Blue server. Hope to hear back soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thank you,
Kane
You ought to add what time you playing, so others might know when to look for you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ought to add what time you playing, so others might know when to look for you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for the advice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I tried adding it to my post but I can't find an edit button anywhere which is a very odd thing to not have on a forum. I play Pacific time, generally in the PM hours. Have 2 characters I am currently leveling-- Tyvain, a Magician, and Krazzee, a Necromancer. Currently playing Tyvain at the moment as well.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:12 AM
Aviak

I'm just a filthy casual player, but I've got a level 17 Shaman if you need a group.

Name is Ritesh.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Skeleton

I ended up asking in /ooc where all the people were at my level. At the time it was Unrest.

Kesara 48 Cleric <Black Hearts>

https://blackhearts.vbulletin.net/
Old 12-13-2017, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Making acquaintances will come. Give it a little time. Feel free to hit me up if you see me.
Tooround Tofit - 60 Ogre Warrior
Flyhalf - 58 Halfling Cleric
Eamonn - 55 Half Elf Bard
Blood Guard
Closed Thread