Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Tiggles rustled you stupid fucks so hard. Eat shit.
Old 07-24-2020, 01:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a lot of great memories from my time in Transcendence as a new Everquest player! Glitterati and I remain good friends to this day.
I broke Jeremy in good.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tiggles rustled you stupid fucks so hard. Eat shit.
he did for sure, i got my ravenge when eyes made him cry on ventrilo though.

u still cookin jeremy?.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol anyone got that vidya of him carrying on about sussing out Bouncerr and he's carrying on about the [I]'the mighty TMO'[/I] in his squeaky arsed voice.

HAHA

it was like DAMN man, this the guy that's atop of the food pyramid on p99
All the worse that u got owned by michael cera though
Old 07-25-2020, 03:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am surprised this isn't talked about as much and that's because I think <TMO> did a good job at covering it up back in the day.

We are going to assume people know what is talked about by the tone.

But how well known is that one of the senior members of <TMO> 'sold' large chunks of the guild bank before quitting the server.

I will bread crumb it: his name was Durison.

Discuss, was it the greatest cover up in P99 history to save guild reputation, or is it generally well known know what happened?

Evidence: those that know what happened but kept a lid on it.
I owned Durison's account at one point. (legal then) and sold it back to TMO for 5x what I paid.

quote me on that baby. Soda's back.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I owned Durison's account at one point. (legal then) and sold it back to TMO for 5x what I paid.

quote me on that baby. Soda's back.
soda is bad for teeth.
howdy soda(for the newcomers he was the most derranged shaman back in kunark and only beaten in insanity by xosire)
Old 07-25-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I broke Jeremy in good.
Yes you did - always appreciated you guys giving me a chance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Best wishes bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he did for sure, i got my ravenge when eyes made him cry on ventrilo though.

u still cookin jeremy?.
Yeah dude, all the time! I did some homemade smashburgers for the first time last night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] They were spectacular! I am an authority on comfort food
Old 07-27-2020, 02:39 PM
Banned

TMO did whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted to WHOMEVER we wanted.

They had to change rules of this retarded ass server just to allow other guilds to exist.

If they didn't you pukes would be to this day scheduling tours of NTOV with PayPal deposits so you could pick up scraps our fourth alts wouldn't even touch.

In retrospect we should of charged plat to even read my RnF threads as it was the closest most of you would of become to being relevant in this game.
Old 07-27-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They had to change rules of this retarded ass server just to allow other guilds to exist.

If they didn't you pukes would be to this day scheduling tours of NTOV with PayPal deposits so you could pick up scraps our fourth alts wouldn't even touch.

In retrospect we should of charged plat to even read my RnF threads as it was the closest most of you would of become to being relevant in this game.
1 hour post reply pity reply
Old 07-27-2020, 04:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

you were relevant?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u dissapeared before tmo got into vp , y loged back when tmo had monopoly beggin for help to lvl up, because yes u were not even 60 and allowed to try trak even .

u got some loot and dissapeared again, resurface later to beg eccezan for a epic mage mq . and for what? to wipe us in a trak when u did forgot to resummon ur pet and being main reason bda got his first ever trak kill agaisnt tmo.

on the few raids u did u managed to be beaten in dmg by even nizzler monk , and on ur mage by deathproof.

then u left when one night u got mocked on ventrilo and angel eyes made u cry.

But imo ur best momment was backing derubael as the best gm ever 2 weeks before it was found he banned people and sold their accounts for rmt .

there is a 2word wich describe ur tenure in tmo and p99 at perfection: knob gobbler
Closed Thread