Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

So glad the server is nothing like this anymore /nod.
Old 07-30-2020, 12:17 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-30-2020, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm Essential

Also, Today is the last day I'll be here so AMA any question about the Mighty TMO before I leave for good.
You are herpes , never going away

or moving out of your moms house
Old 07-30-2020, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm Essential

Also, Today is the last day I'll be here so AMA any question about the Mighty TMO before I leave for good.
Cup size?
Old 07-30-2020, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cup size?

Haven't worn a cup since high school but I remember I had to get the big one.
Old 07-30-2020, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'm Essential

Can i have your stuff? Seriously... i need it.
Old 07-30-2020, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can i have your stuff? Seriously... i need it.
I quit way way before Velious I doubt anything I have is worth anything since it was mostly VP gear.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, Detoxx straight up stole a bunch of it when he gutted TMO. Portsche was a saint, though. He distributed what was left of the bank to those of us that didn't defect to Forsaken. I got a couple hundred K and a bunch of blue diamonds.

We had some really good officers in TMO. Zee, Zagum, Portsche, Trump, Faz, Mazum, Ecc, Jeremy. Raden and Detoxx were kinda shit and unfortunately they ran the guild into the ground, but the old ones were great.
When I made Forsaken I had a couple res sticks and none else of the guild bank. I did not and never had control of the TMO guild bank. Way to spin a false narrative though.

Watch that enrage Cecily. You talk shit about me and others leadership and you cant even play the simplest class in EQ.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

And for the record, mine or Radens leadership had nothing to do with TMOs downfall. It was players like you being terrible and IB coming back working with FE to shit stomp us. <We Only Log In for PD> Killed TMO, and you were a top member of that guild00.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

DARVO refers to a reaction perpetrators of wrong doing, particularly sexual offenders, may display in response to being held accountable for their behavior. DARVO stands for "Deny, Attack, and Reverse Victim and Offender." The perpetrator or offender may Deny the behavior, Attack the individual doing the confronting, and Reverse the roles of Victim and Offender such that the perpetrator assumes the victim role and turns the true victim -- or the whistle blower -- into an alleged offender. This occurs, for instance, when an actually guilty perpetrator assumes the role of "falsely accused" and attacks the accuser's credibility and blames the accuser of being the perpetrator of a false accusation.
Closed Thread