Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 08:34 PM
Banned

How did we even know he is trans? Because he posts about it constantly and posts sickly little attention seeking pics of himself

Pretty twisted imo
Old 07-30-2020, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not pretend like I haven't been CONSTANTLY attacked for being a trans woman the entire time I've been here. I'm participating in rants and flames by ranting and flaming, yes. Ok? That's not justification for the fucking vile treatment I've received here for daring to participate.
Oh poor you. No one gives a shit your trans.
Old 07-30-2020, 09:18 PM
Banned

Someone let Detoxx become the guild leader of TMO?

Jesus Christ, that dude was barely literate and unironically lived with his parents as an adult.

How did he even get the tag?

Anyways Arteker I remember Vonhammer now, man you haaated me.

Thought you where the French guy who hated me.

Hi Cecily.
Old 07-30-2020, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Why do you all hate each other? Didn’t you all spend like thousands of hours sharing the same memories and experiences together?
Old 07-30-2020, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you all hate each other? Didn’t you all spend like thousands of hours sharing the same memories and experiences together?

It's been 10 years and you still talk like a fag
Old 07-30-2020, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because we spent thousands of hours sharing the same memories and experiences together.

Hi QF!
Old 07-30-2020, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
They have not been the best memories, Zanderpal.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It makes the things even more personal,and thanks god he rarely played enough to become more than a shit stain in the server.convenience doesnt make love .

when u cannot make relevancy in game u then go forums and try to show some muscle .He even confuses me with tortue or faus or olidaen or faz or my ginger cat loving boy jarnauga.
Old 07-30-2020, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, I agree that Cecily exhibits attention seeking behavior, but at the same time, your other post is why I had to say "99% of people don't care how you identify" in my other post. Not entirely sure why it matters to you what other people do with or think about their bodies.
There's a very real possibility that the 1% are the people who I pay a disproportionate amount of attention to. I should pay more attention to you. I'm sorry. How was your day?
Old 07-31-2020, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone let Detoxx become the guild leader of TMO?

Jesus Christ, that dude was barely literate and unironically lived with his parents as an adult.

How did he even get the tag?

Anyways Arteker I remember Vonhammer now, man you haaated me.

Thought you where the French guy who hated me.

Hi Cecily.
I was never the guild leader of TMO. Raden took over when FE merged in and Zagum and crew quit. It was bad, Corova took over when Raden quit and it was much worse. I was one of the biggest contributors to the guild at that point and Corovas lack of leadership had people looking to me to try and fix the mess of getting shit on eveery week by IB. IB formed Rampage and I left to make Forsaken.

Forsaken / Aftermath went on to kill Rampage (theyll claim they all quit but GharnsGate is the real reason) and then dominate the server for 3 years (having ups and downs as new competitiors arose (Awakened, Tempest etc)) butt always prevailed.

Then they rooted the dragons, WoW classic came out, Green came out and all the hardcore fat and happy players from years of farming P99 quit due to how dumb rooted dragons are and Core / PS absorbed literally the entire sever to beat a hallow AM.

TMO had cheaters (as we see from Tiggles here) and played dirty and won for about 2 years of the server. They never would of been able to hang with the server when Velious dropped and would have most likely been a low tier guild much like they were on red.

Cecily was a non factor to any of these guild success on the server ever and was more issues than she was worth but sits here and rides TMOs dick even though I was in there before her and everyone looked to me to make the big change that was needed (over 100 people came from TMO to Forsaken day one).

While I was FTEing PDs and VS's, these trols were logging in for PD only and bitching from the pad when we lost FTE and wipe us to VS eating enrages. Thats about all either contributed.