Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then they rooted the dragons, WoW classic came out, Green came out and all the hardcore fat and happy players from years of farming P99 quit due to how dumb rooted dragons are and Core / PS absorbed literally the entire sever to beat a hallow AM.
Oh yeah so stupid to make people have to play through a raid zone as the original devs intended rather than pull a mob to the ZL like pussies. You’re a dumbass.
Old 07-31-2020, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then was you or perun who got the ax for using show eq on that talendor?
They both got busted during the .dll introduction.

Making maps of skyfire was an important job.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They both got busted during the .dll introduction.

Making maps of skyfire was an important job.
how come ib never know about it , i mean i know tmo forums had leaks and i was who pointed it to loly wich then made it redeable to english speakers members
Iused to play in a pc with military grade anti virus and when i installed that patch it refused me to start game untill loly explained it to me(he was drunk Af but knew shit tons about code).
Old 07-31-2020, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yechnically u did pass ur trial with a majority of votes in your favour .

Detox was a 27 no vs 4 yes .Main reason he botched a trak tank and he died to VS enrage cuz no clikis.but he was given free pass because tmo almost had no main wars at that time , that zagum war friend , dmx and zeelot war alt and my own onen lonegin and Eccehomo war. was what mostly what we had . at that point was not ucommon to see tmo sks paladins tank vp cuz no fucking warriors .
You should have seen my App to Aftermath. My thread was like 14 pages long of people bickering over me. I had like 80 votes and barely passed the threshold of 70% or whatever it was, which they changed immediately afterwards because of me lol. An overbearing prick of an officer was on me since day 1 because I'm.. well me for better or worse, so the whole thing turned into a disaster and I'm happy it did because lol EverQuest players.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

We knew about it weeks before it was introduced. The anti cheat dll was not announced guild wide but enough people were told about the impending action. We had about 5 people responsible for the 12 or so guilded toons busted. Half were bots or trackers.

Why they did not stop using it is anyways guess.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We knew about it weeks before it was introduced. The anti cheat dll was not announced guild wide but enough people were told about the impending action. We had about 5 people responsible for the 12 or so guilded toons busted. Half were bots or trackers.

Why they did not stop using it is anyways guess.
btw you and me, do you find hillarious it was bda who got the most baned with over 70?
Old 07-31-2020, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

I was always amused that sirkens game character was busted too.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is false, unless I was the one exception. I was actually given the option of any item I wanted, but they turned down my request for a Ton Po's, so I went with a Fungi Staff. Definitely wasn't a pay off for anything. I was probably more a thorn in the GMs side than someone they wanted to hook up back then. At this point I have no reason to deny it if it was.

Sorry I should of clarified they used the events to hand out stuff. Real people did win but it was just excess.
Old 07-31-2020, 07:52 PM
Banned

elf high school reunion thread
Old 07-31-2020, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
elf high school reunion thread
I like seeing the former players who come back and discus getting their lives together. I've always stayed out of the high-end on P99, but a I knew a bunch of folks who participated in it and way too many of them had very serious problems ranging from drug abuse and alcohol dependency to unemployment/never-employed and divorce and general hopelessness/depression. P99 really is an escape for many if not most of the high-end players. With but few exceptions they tend to be pretty good people when separated from their online personas and I don't wish 'em ill.

Danth
Closed Thread