Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Protip: never take time off work for EQ.
I normally spend 3 of my weeks over the summer at various festivals, but not this year, so I have PTO to use or lose before Jan 1.
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 11-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I normally spend 3 of my weeks over the summer at various festivals, but not this year, so I have PTO to use or lose before Jan 1.
I try to hit 1-2 festivals a year during the summer. Was such a major bummer this year. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcountry23 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
christmas holidays with family?
Old 11-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Fire Giant

I mean, dude...PTO. You're getting paid to play videogames. You won the "competition" a year ago when you aggressively recruited as many people as possible on the original server during a server split and started socking every single green mob that drops a clicky. You continue to win the "competition" you claim that you want when in reality you engineered everything so that you -actually- have no competition at all. At that point you're winning at life man.

<The A-Team>
Old 11-03-2020, 01:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, dude...PTO. You're getting paid to play videogames. You won the "competition" a year ago when you aggressively recruited as many people as possible on the original server during a server split and started socking every single green mob that drops a clicky. You continue to win the "competition" you claim that you want when in reality you engineered everything so that you -actually- have no competition at all. At that point you're winning at life man.
Who are you even talking to? Yourself?
Old 11-03-2020, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

I forgot the ............................ /s

<The A-Team>
Old 11-03-2020, 10:09 PM
Orc

Kunark won't be released til they can simulate installing from a couple CD's the morning of launch, and also have to work on code for server downtime and lag to make it really classic.
Old 11-04-2020, 06:49 AM
Fire Giant

Kunark releases when they figure out how to do a 640x480 only resolution with classic UI and full screen spellbook even at 60.
Old 11-04-2020, 07:39 AM
Banned

In 27hrs 31minutes 18seconds.
Old 11-04-2020, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

When they released the Hole on Red, there was no announcement, nothing. All it took was one of us sneaking in thru the entrance to find out it was live, and even then, we kept it a secret for a couple of weeks before Nihilum found out.
I'd start taking the boat from oasis, folks.
Closed Thread