Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, you're just wrong.

The patch I meant was the one I linked.

Maybe just let this one go.
Except you linked some page, not a patch note if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, you win, congrats!

I'm fed up with people pointing fingers at other classes and whining about something they feel is OP and applauding when the nerf bat hits rhem

Pick a new class to nerf please, us mages have been shafted enough
Old 11-07-2020, 08:56 PM
Orc

it's funny how sometimes it's just word of mouth (posted on a forum) that gets stuff changed, and the only way given to defend against it is "patch notes" proving the negative. All the while everybody knowing for a fact that they changed things and most often left those changes out of any patch notes at all.

Just because somebody posted something in 2004 that old world pets were a certain way does not mean those were changed post p99 timeline. How about patch notes that prove those changes were made post p99 timeline instead?
Old 11-07-2020, 09:05 PM
Banned

can we get more sticks by tree on west wall please
Old 11-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Former Guide

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=298463

Read the first post in depth. No question at end of velious max hit was 67. Log file from in era and links to pet upgrade post velious.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

Thanks for linking to that thread Sunderfury, evidence seems clear to me great work by Rygar. I did enjoy toward the end of the thread where Ilahn tried to say the epic pet was even more powerful and had a 280 BS is this era haha, made me chuckle!
Old 11-08-2020, 03:08 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Read the first post in depth. No question at end of velious max hit was 67. Log file from in era and links to pet upgrade post velious.
Just to be clear, I'm not disagreeing with the Epic Pet nerf... just the shots called in this thread regarding nerfing non-epic pets.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2020, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaarsuvius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except you linked some page, not a patch note if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, you win, congrats!

I'm fed up with people pointing fingers at other classes and whining about something they feel is OP and applauding when the nerf bat hits rhem

Pick a new class to nerf please, us mages have been shafted enough
Vaarsuvius, this isn’t a personal attack on the magician class like you seem to think it is. The goal here to is emulate the server as closely and accurately as possible to how it was in the original timeline. The devs and helpful contributors put a lot of work into researching how things were back then, and if they see enough evidence for something to be changed, they do it. Hope that explanation helps, sorry about your epic pet but it is still a viable pet and not worthless. Chin up bud!
Old 11-08-2020, 08:07 AM
Banned

if you really where around during live during these era's Mages where constantly shit on and nerfed. So this is very much so classic.
Old 11-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunderfury [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...9&postcount=15

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-08-2020, 03:52 PM
Kobold

Cry me a river
Closed Thread