Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have dragon loot, you do not. NEXT
The dragon loot has you.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i run 11 miles a day work 12 hour shifts everyday have a GF, and am very healthy. You just are a mess in your own life and are projecting. I have time management. While you are taking your diabetes shots I am getting my questing in. While you are microwaving your hot pocket, i am eating my premade meals i made on sunday to realize my gains and questing.

My point is, i strive for excellence in everything i do. I don't expect things to be handed to me in game and out.
this dude loves to talk and hasn't logged in for 3 months. keep talking to him and he'll be the only grown man to ever slide into your DMs. speaking from experience. still super cringe posturing. what are you gonna do now that you can't get welfare pixels anymore? keep camping FBSS like you were before? bye felicia
Old 02-07-2021, 07:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It doesn't matter - you are of the limp dick persuasion that pushes servers into nonsense like rooted dragons and class-based rotations that are promptly abused by the people clamoring for them. Fuck off to Phinigel my man.
Confirmed mad, small penis, and heavy metals in government cheese + peanut butter causing dementia. Consider gainful employment that provides sufficient income for healthy nutrition.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

I don't even know who any of these people are.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even know who any of these people are.
The people who pay taxes so you can sit on your fat ass and play Everquest all day you fucking degenerate.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The people who pay taxes so you can sit on your fat ass and play Everquest all day you fucking degenerate.
Nah not buying it
Old 02-07-2021, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It doesn't matter - you are of the limp dick persuasion that pushes servers into nonsense like rooted dragons and class-based rotations that are promptly abused by the people clamoring for them. Fuck off to Phinigel my man.
We're sick and fucking tired of you no-life neckbeard bullies dictating to everyone else how the game should be played. Ten FUCKING years, Jeremy. Ten years you had it your way. Are you and your sociopathic pixel-denying circle jersey friends going to be logging on from your deathbeds in 2070 on the P99 Mauve server to dominate Naggy/Vox and keep everyone else from enjoying the game?

How long before you feel good about yourselves and satisfy your low self-esteems where you don't have to take it out on the rest of us by forcing us to amass 200-player raid zeros, snipe players from other guilds with pixel packages, alts parked everywhere, wait by batphones 24/7, and all the other ridiculous BULLSHIT you set up for any of us to even have a shot at "competing" with you?

The funny thing is, with all this "the TLP is that way" chest-beating, all the devs have to do is set up one PVE server for competition, and one PVE server for rotations, and everyone's happy. You and I both know famn well how the comparative populations would skew, Jeremy. Don't sit here and try to tell me there would be more than 100 people on the competitive server with no one to lord their pixels over, while the other 1400+ of us are leisurely enjoying playing a video game instead of having to turn it into a fucking job because of sociopaths like you that get elections over denying pixels to everyone else.

Maybe the minority needs to go to a TLP, big shot.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Planar Protector

Holy shit...

*circle-jerk

*damn

*erections

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-07-2021, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

"TMO Cares"

https://www.project1999.com/forums/a...p/t-70253.html
Old 02-07-2021, 08:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're sick and fucking tired of you no-life neckbeard bullies dictating to everyone else how the game should be played. Ten FUCKING years, Jeremy. Ten years you had it your way. Are you and your sociopathic pixel-denying circle jersey friends going to be logging on from your deathbeds in 2070 on the P99 Mauve server to dominate Naggy/Vox and keep everyone else from enjoying the game?

How long before you feel good about yourselves and satisfy your low self-esteems where you don't have to take it out on the rest of us by forcing us to amass 200-player raid zeros, snipe players from other guilds with pixel packages, alts parked everywhere, wait by batphones 24/7, and all the other ridiculous BULLSHIT you set up for any of us to even have a shot at "competing" with you?

The funny thing is, with all this "the TLP is that way" chest-beating, all the devs have to do is set up one PVE server for competition, and one PVE server for rotations, and everyone's happy. You and I both know famn well how the comparative populations would skew, Jeremy. Don't sit here and try to tell me there would be more than 100 people on the competitive server with no one to lord their pixels over, while the other 1400+ of us are leisurely enjoying playing a video game instead of having to turn it into a fucking job because of sociopaths like you that get elections over denying pixels to everyone else.

Maybe the minority needs to go to a TLP, big shot.
Do you even play here?